Little rant about a few different things

Okay, so I'm gonna rant about a few things, so sorry if it doesn't make that much sense...

This fandom is falling apart, and so many people are leaving. Everyday I see at least one person saying that they've had enough of this fandom. It's a bit heartbreaking to think about.

We are supposed to be a big family, but it's breaking slowly. Even sam and colby have noticed this.

A lot of solby shippers are also leaving because there’s not been much solby content. I have also noticed that, but I will always have hope in solby. Even if it never happens. If they never get together, I just know, that at least once in their lives, that they loved each other more than friends. They're soulmates and that’s a fact.

Just because people are soulmates, doesn't mean that they have to get married and that stuff. It means that you will do anything for that person, and will always be there for each other.

I believe their friendship will never break, even if the ship doesn’t happen, they’re still amazing and goals. They will be friends forever.

And I kinda feel like there will always be a part of Sam stuck with Colby, cause Colby has the Xplr logo tattooed on him. Sam and Colby explore haunted and abandoned places, so the ✖ will always mean and be something special towards the both of them.
((Sorry if that didn't make that much sense😅))

Here is a description of a soulmate:

No one can tell me that they are not soulmates

No one can tell me that they are not soulmates. The description fits Sam and Colby perfectly. Even if it’s not in a dating way, they will be together forever. And if the day comes when they stop being friends, then I'm not sure what this fandom will do.

I'm sure that they will be friends till the day they die, and will die together. Sam and Colby started this together, and will end it together.

Once the day comes when they aren't here anymore, then so many of their fans, even if they are also old, will be devistated. They have helped so many people in this world, including myself. I smile because of them. They make me, and so many other people a happier person, inside and out.

Again, if we are old when the day does come, and maybe not a lot of people, but some, will be very very sad. They will die with a good reputation, and there will be some people in the fandom, to pass down their amazing story.

I know I changed the subject a lot, but these are all different things that people might need to hear. Some more than others. I wanted to write this because me and this other person today, were talking on Instagram about all of these things that I wrote.

Don't come at me of you don't like or respect my opinion because it's MINE not yours. Some people will have different opinions, so respect that. And I'm only talking about the people who only respect opinions that they agree with or whatever. I'm not talking about everyone.

If you want tell me your own opinions on this. If you agree or disagree with me. Okay that's all. Bye👋

Again sorry if some of that didn't make sense. I think I've said sorry 3 times in this. That's what happens when your Canadian😋