Chapter Three

Start bij het begin

Fine!

Again, poverty limited his imagination.

He pushed the door and got out of the car, and the old Steward immediately stepped forward to greet him and said: "Mr. Min is in the dining room. He is rarely come back. Little Young Master, please don't lose your temper again."

This was to remind Shen Ran that it was not easy for Ming Xingchuan to come back, so don't make advances towards him and then make people run away in anger.

Shen Ran nodded and said, "I know, Uncle Liu, don't worry!"

We are all men here, instead of touching you, I might as well touch myself.

He also finally met this legendary well-known figure, a first-rate noble Young Master of the H city's rich and powerful family

One word, handsome.

He sat there with his hands crossed, his elegant clothes set off his decent temperament, yet his appropriate demeanor made him seemed a little alienated that warned strangers not to get close.

The high outline of brow bones make his facial features looked like an European, and his gentle eyes make him look more restrained in a classical and oriental way.

The novel introduced Min Xingchuan, saying that even if he was standing among a group of wealthy and noble young masters, he will still stands out from the crowd.

The height of 188 alone was enough to make him superior.

Shen Ran glanced up at him and started to be envious.

Although Shen Ran was also very handsome, but these two have a completely different styles.

Shen Ran, who was only 171 in height, even with the temperament of an imposing little prince, he was still hit and scorched directly on the face by Min Xingchuan's kingly aura.

The Steward who followed Shen Ran also came in, he seemed to be in fear with trepidation, afraid that this Little Young Master would start to be willful again.

Speaking of which, they haven't seen each other for at least half a month, right?

The last time they met was the birthday banquet of Father Shen. As the son-in-law of the Shen family, Min Xingchuan was naturally going to congratulate him.

With the etiquette since childhood, he knew that he could not make Shen Ran looked bad at the birthday banquet.

Yet Shen Ran didn't know how to be moderate, and openly hugged Min Xingchuan.

Even if one know the propriety such as Min Xingchuan, he also can't care about the etiquette anymore, so he pushed him away, turned and leave abruptly.

This incident has been discussed enthusiastically by the celebrities and upper class ladies in the circle for more than half a month, and it was only ceased recently.

Originally, Min XingChuan have no intention to see Shen Ran too, but he came back this time because of his eldest brother Shen Jue's persuasion in every possible way.

He and Shen Jue were also childhood friend who grew up together, Shen Ran has a good elder brother and a good father.

These two people had done to their utmost to help Shen Ran, whether to apologize or become a peacemaker.

In short, the result was that Min Xingchuan's returned today was also giving face to the Shen family.

Originally he thought that Shen Ran, the guy who would be the same as before, glittering when given a little sunlight, and pounced on him whenever he saw him.