Chapter Three

A Warm Up¹ And Character OOC

---

Shen Ran said speechlessly: "Okay! Then you say, what should I do next?"

Shen Ran also has read novels about systems, and naturally he can roughly understand it.

Generally, they would do some difficult tasks, but for the protagonist, although these tasks were nonsense, they were almost can be completed.

Shen Ran, who was already mentally prepared, expressed that even if Su Su speaking out nonsense tasks later, he could calmly accepted it.

So he said: "Okay, let's start!"

A prompt sound came: "Ding dong, the first-level task 'A Warm Up' has been issued, Dear one can go to the task panel area to receive the task."

Shen Ran opened the task panel under Su Su's guidance, which was about the same as operating a computer.

But this 'computer' was implanted in his brain, and there were no input and output terminals. As long as his brain gave instructions, he could open the corresponding operation.

The task panel was a translucent blue color, there was task icon with an exclamation mark floating on the panel.

As soon as he entered the task panel, Su Su asked, "May I ask whether the Host want to accept the primary task "A Warm Up"?"

Shen Ran replied: "Yes."

A system prompt sounded again: "Congratulations Host, you have accepted the primary task "A Warm Up". The first task at this section is : to choose an office location as your headquarters for your path to the pinnacle of life. Simply put, it is to choose an office area for a company oh!"

This system were quite enthusiastic, and Shen Ran still hadn't used to it yet.

Seeing a lot systems that pitted the hosts everywhere in the novel, suddenly gave him one that was enthusiastic and generous, it made him a little suspicious whether there were a pit in it.

It doesn't matter whether there was pits or not, after all, he was already on board with the pirate ship.

He cleared his throat and said, "The task is not important, let's talk about the restrictions first!"

Let's not talked about the Min family first, the Shen family were a first rate wealthy family with big businesses in H City. Wanted to start a small company, isn't this a matter that can be done with only a casual order?

Seeing this Host's intelligence, Su Su also did not concealed it, and directly said with a smiled: "Your special task's start-up capital is 10,000 yuan. Not allowed to draw support from any external assistance, not allowed to do a brush orders and performance to achieve invalid sales income. Not allowed to pull investment, sponsorship and others behaviours, furthermore, not allowed to sell any valuables that are not provided by the system. Only can use this 10,000 yuan mission start-up capital and achieve a 100,000 yuan sales income, the short-term task period is three months. Wish Dear one great luck, great profit and successful!"]

The corner of Shen Ran's lips twitched, he asked, "That... Excuse me for a moment, in this worldview, what is the monthly rent for an office building of... 20 square meters?"

Su Su replied: "The surrounding area is about 3,000 yuan a month, and the central business district is about 8,000 to 15,000 yuan and no waiting, Dear one."

Shen Ran took a deep breath and asked, "Then... Once more question, in this worldview, what is the monthly salary of an employee who has just graduated from university?"