Chapter 2.

"POV TOM"
    Several days have passed since the moment I've been on audition, I won't say much, but enough.  The results are not yet known.  During a break from filming, I decided to pass the time by climbing on social networks.  I have no acquaintances in Los Angeles, so I chat with friends online.  I click on the instagram icon in my phone display and I see news from many of my fans that the role of Spider-Man is mine!  I don't even know whether to believe it or not, because none of the directors or cameramen contacted me, so I decided not to rejoice yet.  Of course, it is impossible to forget this, and I decided to quietly, but wait.
    Several days passed.  Early morning.  I wake up from the phone ringing.  Unknown number.  I pick up the phone.

   "Excuse me, is this Mr. Holland?"  a man's voice rang out.
   “Yes, it's me,” I answered sleepily.
    “This is Jon Watts, the director of Spider-Man.
    "Listen", I sharply revived and even deigned to get out of bed.
    "You got the role of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man! Congratulations!"  he said in an indifferent tone.
    "God, right?" but my emotions knew no bounds.
    "We are waiting for you today at one o'clock in North Hollywood, building 7", he said and hung up.

    For a long time I could not believe what had happened and come to my senses.  The only thing that was upsetting was that Jon did not seem to me to be benevolent.  Well, okay, I finally made it!  Finally, I will become a real actor!
    Glancing at the clock, I was dumbfounded.  Wow!  It's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon, and I haven't even got up yet!  It's not good to be late on the first day, I need to hurry.  I, that is urine, began to prepare.  After finishing all the morning meals, getting dressed, I flew out of the room and rushed away from the hotel.  It seems that my manager already knew about everything and called me a taxi, which was already safely standing in front of the very end of the massive building and was waiting for me.  Without slowing down, I jumped into the car.  The path was not close, but not very far either.  I managed, as it were, to have breakfast, although it was already half past twelve on the clock.  The rest of the way I looked out the window and enjoyed the great view: there are so many celebrities around, especially in this area.  Everywhere you look, only the paparazzi.  One hundred pounds against the background of these palm trees and the falling rays of the sun are bombing photographs.
    The taxi stopped when it was 12 hours 53 minutes.  I thanked the driver and resorted to running again.  I still have 7 minutes, and the distance to there is decent.  Somewhere halfway, I ran into someone.  It turned out to be a girl.  I didn't look at it painfully, but this is a tall, slender brunette with luxurious hair.  She immediately sunk into my soul.  Although I saw her literally for 5 seconds, now I could not get her out of my head.
    After 6 minutes I was at the appointed place.  All out of breath, the rest of the way walked with a calm step, out of breath.  Entering the building, I was immediately greeted by a bunch of people, among whom was the director himself, the man with whom I spoke on the phone an hour ago, the man who changed my life - Jon Watts.  In life, he turned out to be pleasant and friendly, and not as I thought at first.  Everything was perfect, when she suddenly appeared, and I immediately realized that all my attempts to catch my breath would be in vain.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 3!