Chapter 23.

I apologize HUGELY for posting chapters so infrequently. My exams have begun. There is inspiration to write, but there is no time :(   
__________________________________________________________________________________

POV TOM

       I took the first flight back to Los Angeles. Surprisingly, my mother supported me in this crazy decision.  Although she did not say it out loud, I understood that she liked Zendaya. I got parental approval, which was one of the reasons I just couldn't let this girl go.

       Already at half past midnight, my plane landed at the airport in Los Angeles. Descending from the ladder, I rushed away from the huge building with lightning speed. Since LAX is an international airport and a favorite among celebrities, the paparazzi are swarming here twenty-four by seven.  Shooting in Spider-Man brought me worldwide popularity, so I could not help but go unnoticed. People with cameras surrounded me from all sides, like ants bitten off an apple.  Because of my wild haste in London, I refused the help of bodyguards, and now I paid with it. The paparazzi significantly slowed my way to Zendaya. I tried to get out of this tunnel of reporters and fans as soon as possible, which seemed endless.

POV ZENDAYA

       I reached for the already half-empty bottle of tequila.  I have never washed down grief with alcohol, but today was a different case. Even before meeting Tom, I dated Trevor for four years. As I later found out, he cheated on me all this time, which completely destroyed me and all my self-esteem. Tom helped me regain my confidence and get back on my feet. And most importantly - Tom gave me hope for true mutual love. But finding him today with another girl, I again doubted that I could be loved.  Moreover, the situation with Tom hurt me much more than with Trevor, who was an integral part of my life for many years. Apparently, I like Tom a lot more than I'm willing to admit to myself. But, unfortunately, this is not mutual.

       Back in LA, I found that the cast of Euphoria had a big wrap party. I decided to go, hoping that I could unwind and put aside all my thoughts about Tom for at least one evening.  Unfortunately, having knocked over one glass, I could no longer stop.

       "Z, isn’t it too much alcohol for one evening?" Hunter came up to me.

       "No, I can control myself", I shrugged, not believing my own words.

       "Can you tell me what happened?  I've never seen you in such a state before, you look broken", the girl crossed her arms over her chest.

       “Thank you for standing by and pointing it out,” I replied sarcastically.

       “I just wanted to make sure you're all right".

       "Better take care of your life.  and don't mess with mine", I didn't let Hunter finish the sentence.

       “Alcohol has a very bad effect on you,” the girl said in the end, to which I only mumbled to her in response.

The lobby turned out to be too crowded, not at all what I need now.  Shifting from foot to foot, I barely made my way to the second floor and tumbled into the first room that came across. Gradually, my mind became more and more foggy, I did not understand much of what was happening. I grabbed the doorknob to close the door, but it didn't budge.  Gathering as much strength as I could, I swung to slam that unruly stump of wood shut, only to see a handsome brown-eyed brunette in front of me.

       “You almost left me without fingers,” the guy’s voice betrayed concern, but his whole appearance blew with determination and confidence.

       I had no choice but to admire him. Involuntarily, my lips broke into a wide smile.

       “I saw that you somehow didn’t feel well, and decided to check on how you are,” the guy went into the room and closed the door behind him.

       Nothing could hold me back now.  Impulsively, I pressed my lips to the boy's. I felt the taste of grape lipstick.  Or was it wine? In a drunken stupor, these things seem the same. The only thing I understood was that I liked the feel of Tom's lips. I've been craving this for so long.

       Despite my drunken state, I deftly unbuttoned all the buttons on the guy's shirt, and now I was sliding my palms over his inflated biceps.

       Tom turned out to be just as strongly wound up as I am.  He pulled off my favorite oversized T-shirt, and my bra flew after it.

       Unable to control myself anymore, I climbed onto the bed, inviting my chosen one to join me.  He stripped both of us of the rest of our clothes and settled on top of me. I felt many little kisses on my neck, chest, stomach. They kept going down and down. My body was covered in goosebumps. The guy caressed my body, making me feel ecstasy from just his touch.

       I again felt his lips on mine, and at that very moment the guy gently entered me. I could feel the pulsation between my legs and couldn't help moaning.

       Soon my breathing quickened and my body began to tremble. I peaked and felt my first orgasm.

       I knew Tom felt the same way.  With a pounding heart and sweat seeping through his skin, he collapsed onto the bed. We couldn't utter a word because we both felt they were useless. We both needed this intimate moment. Wide pupils and a trembling body spoke for themselves.

       Tom pulled me to him, tightly hugged my waist, and almost immediately sniffed. On the contrary, I was seized with thoughts of where and when he had learned to behave so well in bed.

My thoughts were unsuccessful.  Swept up with alcohol and successful intimacy with my beloved man, I fell into a dream with a smile on my face.

__________________________________________________________________________________ This is my first 18+ scene, I hope it's not that awful. To be continued :)