"You scared or something?" Bakugo rolled his eyes at you. "You can't be serious." You quickly doused the fire, wrapping your arms around yourself.

"'N-No, don't be ridiculous. It's just cold ..." Yet, your stomach felt queasy, and you began to think maybe you were scared after all. It's not like you'd ever admit that to Bakugo, though. Suddenly, a nearby stick snapped, and you jumped in response, a yelp escaping your lips.

"What was that?!" You yelled. Emerging from the darkness was a rabbit, who hopped across the trail, disappearing into a nearby bush. Katsuki was silent as he turned toward you, his eyes full of judgement from your over-the-top reaction.

Your lips pressed into a straight line. "Don't. Just— don't say a word." Brushing past the blonde, you continued on the trail located ahead. The sooner you got this stupid test over with, the better. You then paused, feeling another presence. Blinking, you watched as a head emerged from the ground below, soulless eyes staring back at you. You let out a terrified scream as you stumbled backwards, grasping onto Bakugo to catch your balance.

"Get the fuck off!" He yelled, squirming under your grip. You just held on tighter, your eyes glued shut as you cried in fear. Honenuki Juzo, a student of 1-B, burst up from the ground.

"Hah, we got you both!!" He exclaimed through laughter. "Oh man, that was too good!" Two other 1-B students came from behind the trees, giggling from the successful scare. They each high-fived one another, making fun of you both in the process.

"Shut the fuck up!" Shoving Honenuki to the side, Bakugo grasped your arm, dragging you down the remaining area of the trail. "I can't stand these 1-B kids. Where the fuck is the exit?!" Though you had already been scared, something still felt wrong. Then it hit you— that smell. Your heart dropped. That was blood. Something was wrong.

"Bakugo," You began, tugging on your arm. He ignored you, cursing to himself as he dragged you through the twists and turns of the woods. You tugged on your arm harder.

"Bakugo, listen to me!" You pleaded. He let go, turning toward you with an irritated look slapped across his face.

"What is it?!" Shushing him, you pointed ahead, holding up a flame. Through the darkness, you could just barely make out a figure crouching over what appeared to be a severed limb. A thick pool of blood was beginning to spread.

"(L/n)..." Bakugo muttered. "Wasn't Tokoyami and Shoji ahead of us?" You nodded, growing afraid that one of your classmates had just been murdered. A thick, white gas began to creep in
through the surrounding trees.

"It's so beautiful..." The stranger spoke to himself, running his hand against the oozing arm. He began to rise his feet, the straight jacket he wore becoming visible. Your eyes widened as he turned to face the two of you, and you took in his unsightly appearance. Staples held his lips apart, revealing the sharp teeth that protruded from his deformed mouth. Without time to process, the teeth shot out toward you and Bakugo.

You let out a scream as you ducked to avoid the flurry of attacks, which missed your face by just a hair. Immediately dashing to the side, you winced, the following attack grazing your torso. Katsuki began readying his own counter-attack. No, he can't! Reacting quickly, you ran toward the blonde, tackling him to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled in frustration, struggling to push you away from him.

"You can't!" You screamed. "If you set the forest on fire, everyone could be killed!" As the smoke began to thicken, you and Bakugo held your shirts over your nose. The two you briefly exchanged looks, knowing your only option was to run. If this psychopath didn't take you out, the poisonous gas eventually would. The two of you shot up, weaving your way through the surrounding trees. If you could reach an area where the gas was less dense, you could possibly defend better against this guy.

"GET DOWN!"

The two of you skidded to a stop once you saw who was ahead of you. Midoriya, Shoto, Shoji, and ... Tokoyami?! His dark shadow had lost control, tearing down the trees that were in his path. You and Bakugo quickly dropped to the ground, watching as dark shadows attack missed you, taking out the stranger that chased you instead.

"(L/n), Kaachan, shine some light!" Midoriya yelled from Shoji's arms. Smirking at the opportunity, Bakugo rose to his feet, charging at dark shadow with an exploding palm. He retreated almost immediately, leaving Tokoyami shaking in fear.

"Bakugo, they're after you— the League of Villans!" Midoriya, Shoji, and Tokoyami began to discuss how they would go about protecting Bakugo. A hand then brushed your arm, gaining your attention.

"You're bleeding," Todoroki muttered, his eyes trailing down to the wound on your torso. Blood seeped through your shirt, staining almost the entire cloth a dark crimson.

"Ah— I'm fine, really..." You reassured. His bi-colored eyes then shifted toward Bakugo, who had been listening in on the plan to protect him with disapproval. He wasn't too keen on being babied by the group.

"You didn't protect her?" Shoto questioned suddenly. Bakugo turned toward him, his face twisted with puzzlement. What the hell was he talking about?

"You let (L/n) get hurt?"