YEONJUN SMUT ALPHABET 🔥

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)yeonjun is very cuddly after sex because with his extreme stamina and his pace, he just goes hard and he's intense during sex therefore, after sex he's very drained

yeonjun is very cuddly after sex because with his extreme stamina and his pace, he just goes hard and he's intense during sex therefore, after sex he's very drained. so yeonjun would always just lay on you for a bit or have you lay on him so the two of you wind down from the ecstasy. after that, he'll get up and make sure to clean you up and pamper you! his goofiness also comes out, he loves to make you laugh and smile after sex.

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of their partner's)
his favorite part of his body would be either his hands because he loves how he can easily drive you wild with them or his hair because not only does he try his best to make it look perfect for you but he loves when you run your fingers through them or when you grab tightly onto it for support when he eats you out. yeonjun's favorite body part on you would be everything, so your entire body. yeonjun would never fail to show you that. he makes sure to remind you of how much he loves your body and he loves running his hands all over your body as he tells you how beautiful you are.

C = Cum
yeonjun is a quite possessive person, we all know that. so when it comes to cum, he lowkey just doesn't really mind where it goes as long as he can see you covered in it or filled with it. but he definitely prefers to cum inside you during penetrative sex, whereas he likes it when you either swallow his cum or have his cum all over your face or breast after giving him head. just the sight itself gets him every time :)

D = Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)
yeonjun doesn't want to tell you this because he truly doesn't want to pressure you into doing something you might actually find weird.. unless you bring it up one day but he really wants to try fucking you on camera. he loves the idea of having a video of you two having sex so he can look back at it and see it when he wants to.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
he's only had 1 or 2 sexual partners before however, he learned everything that he could during those experiences, so yeonjun knows what he's doing. he also seems to naturally be born with the power of being good in bed. he makes you feel things you both never knew could even be real.

F = Favorite Position
this guy loves them all, his favorite being doggy style as he thinks it's the best view, the best angle to rub at your clit or grasp a boob, plus he can reach your lips when you turn your head. but he also loves positions where you ride him, facing him or cowgirl, he just loves positions where he can watch his dick move in and out of you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
yeonjun is in between. at one point he'll be serious but then he'll tease you and chuckle or smirk. he knows how to focus on pleasuring you but making you smile at the same time. he can even throw a joke around just to see you smile. yeonjun simply loves to see you laugh so that leads to you two having a lot of playful sex.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they)
he simply likes having himself groomed.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
yeonjun can be really intimate when he wants to. so when he's not being an extreme and rough sex God (lmao,) he's very sweet to you and you'll see that his love for you is very obvious. he's really big on eye contact even though you get shy. he'll give you the most passionate  kisses, he'll hold your hand and he'll tell you how much he loves you as he's buried balls deep inside of you.