KAI fluff alphabet

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)kai loves your goofy personality so much

kai loves your goofy personality so much. he loves how you're very innocent at first but after getting to know someone, you completely change. it's so adorable to him.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)
yes! but he keeps telling you things will get hectic when you actually get kids cause the both of you are already a lot to deal with.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)
kai loves to cuddle a lot. it's pretty important to him. he always feels 100 times better holding you so, cuddling with you happens every time. he likes to be the big spoon when cuddling, but he also likes cuddles where he has his head on your chest with your fingers running through his hair.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)
for kai, when it comes to dates, he would definitely prefer to have simple dates, but he still wants it to be memorable. so he'd make at home dates but with so many little surprises!

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))
you are kai's peace. whenever he feels mad, overwhelmed and upset, you're the first person he goes to, to calm down. not only that but when things get so crazy in his life, he feels like he can only stop worrying when you're there.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)
it was two months into your relationship, when you had both come back from your own very busy schedules. both weak and tired. he held your hand to bring you to the bedroom so you could both sleep. but you told him you'd be right back so he let you after thinking you were only going to the bathroom but after many minutes, he realized you weren't there for too long. he starts walking around the house and his heart beats fast when he sees all the food you had cooked for him. "babe... you didn't even rest" he tells you and you smile at him, "i can't sleep knowing you haven't ate a thing all day" you tell him and that's when he realized he loved you so much he could cry.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)
kai is in between. he can be rough because he just doesn't even pay attention sometimes and he likes to play around a lot, but when things are calm and he's in his mood, he's very gentle to you.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)
kai likes to hold hands a lot! he always likes to reach out for your hand when you guys are together, whether it's in public or not. he also sometimes randomly kisses the back of your hand.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)
he thought you were so nice, which made him find you beautiful. you had such a natural and chill energy and it's like after seeing you, he always wanted to be around you.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)
he does get jealous.. only because he wants you all to himself. he loves you so much so when you're always around boys who flirt with you, he feels down

K = Kiss (How do they kiss?)
kai is a kisser!! in the beginning of the relationship, he acts like he doesn't like them but he can't hold that lie for too long. now he loves giving you kisses, he'll cup your face and bring you to him, which can last for a long time. his heart also melts whenever you initiate the kisses.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)
you would tell kai you love him first. he'd be so scared to say it in fear that you didn't feel the same way. so instead of saying it word by word, he'd show it to you and you always got it. he'd make sure to tease the three words and work his way around trying to say it. so the moment you told him you loved him, his jaw would just drop like "huh-"

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)
his favourite memory would probably be when he flew you out to hawaii and you two stayed there for a few weeks. he was so happy to be in his hometown with you and be able to show you the many places he loves visiting with his family. he always wanted to bring the person he loves there and here you were.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)
he wouldn't even realize that he's spoiling you until the members tell him about it. "you already bought her a similar bag like last week..." yeonjun would tell him and he'd just shrug, "but she'll like this one more". he just thinks the people he loves deserve to be spoiled!

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)
all of them! when he sees you, it's like you're exploding with colors. you simply symbolize happiness and joy for him. even when he's in his darkest days, the sight of you just feels like a burst of colorful things.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)
my girl, princess, baby, babe, the basics but his favorite would have to be my queen.. he loves the smile that appears on your face whenever he calls you that.

Q = Questions (What questions do they always ask?)
"how'd you sleep?" or "how was it?" he's always concerned about your health or how things went in your day. he then loves it when you go on and explain him everything.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)
on a rainy day, he'll probably drag you with him outside to play around. just because it's fun and he loves doing stupid things with you. but then he'll go overprotective/ doctor mode on you if you start feeling sick because of it.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)
kai likes to just sleep things off, but it's all better when you're there holding him in your arms. he doesn't even want to talk sometimes, he just wants to be held and you completely understand that. if he feels better afterwards, he'll tell you the problem.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)
anything!!! he knows how to make anything funny and interesting so no matter what you two talk about, it ends up being such a funny and memorable story.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)
eating out with you helps him relax. just being able to sit, eat, talk with you,be with you, he's already stress free and comfortable.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)
lowkey kai likes to show off the fact that he has a house in hawaii but the good thing about it is that he brings you there all the time.

W = Why (Reasons why they love)
kai loves you because you make him feel things he's never felt before. his previous relationships were never like this one. when he wakes up in the morning he wants to see you, when he cooks he wants you to eat it, when he gets money he wants to spend it on you, when he sees you do something you love he wants to cry of happiness.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)
20cm by TXT because it talks about how much their hearts have grown towards you (for him) and so he always sees you in his head when he sings this song to you.

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)
definitely, he's excited to see you in the white dress. he always daydreams about it!!

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)
you two have busy schedules but he's always down to having a little zoo lmao

__________
A/N

SO I FINISHED ALL THE FLUFF ALPHABET FOR EACH MEMBER !!
🥺🥺
if there's more tumblr trends you want me to do, simply request!!