"I'm sorry Corbyn.. maybe just try to ask him what happened?" Zach said, it was horrible advice but he just tried to not expose Daniel.

Corbyn nodded. "can I just be by myself for a little please?" he whispered.

both other boys gave him a sympathetic look and nodded, then left, closing the curtain.

they felt horrible, but at the same time it wasn't their place to speak.

"we should say something."

"we can't Jack. I know, I feel bad too but, we can't."
~
it has been a couple of hours and Corbyn didn't get out of his bunk once.

it scared Daniel..

Daniel wanted to to hug and kiss Corbyn and just love him right as he got back from Starbucks but he couldn't.

"do you wanna watch a movie guys?" Daniel said trying to hide his feelings.

Corbyn heard Daniels voice and his heart broke.

every time Daniel came back from doing something or going anywhere he would immediately come check on Corbyn before doing anything else.

why didn't he do it? what did I do..

Corbyns negative thoughts took over his head, making him feel insecure.

"sure." Zach replied. they all sat down on the couches and turned on the TVs.

"can we watch friends?" Jack offered, it was his favourite show. he watched it at least 3 times.

"yeah." Jonah smiled back. it felt weird to be watching TV and be acting normal without Corbyn.

it hurt Daniel. it really did.

they started watching it from season two, episode one. Jack and Daniel were sitting on one side while Zach and Jonah were on the other.

in the middle of the episode Daniel had the idea to put his hand around Jack, so he did it and whispered "go along with it." in his ear.

Jack nodded and just got comfortable. both boys felt awkward and didn't like it but didn't say anything.

Corbyn walked out of his bunk and into the living room immediately seeing Jack and Daniel.

his heart broke into a million pieces. "h-hey" is all he said to the four boys on the couch.

Corbyn was a mess his hair was messed up and you can see the tear stains on his cheeks.

Daniel noticed and started feeling horrible. I'm so sorry Corbyn.

Jack, Zach and Jonah looked over to Corbyn and smiled. Daniel stayed silent and it hurt Corbyn. a lot.

"come, sit we're watching friends." Jonah offered, Corbyn frowned but agreed and sat down beside Jonah.

he occasionally looked over to Daniel and Jack, hurting him more and more each time.