•••••••

"Damn that was good as hell. Thanks again Tamara," he flashed her a bright smile. Tammy only smiled at Adonis as her words got stuck in her throat. Tristan was too busy finishing up what was left in his plate to notice the smile Tamara flashed Adonis. Adonis noticed however so he excused himself to use the bathroom.

When he returned from the bathroom he could hear Tamara and Tristan arguing.

"Who's this bitch Yazmyn in your phone?"

"Man ion know."

"You must know if she texting you I miss you daddy. You must be fathering an adoptive daughter because if I find out that you got another bitch out here I'm taking Keeley and Lolo and leaving. And I'ma fuck you up before I go."

Adonis winced. He knew what Tamara could do. She was a crazy bitch but Tristan put himself in a position to see her crazy side when he cheated.

"Yo I'ma head out. I'ma help mom with something. See y'all later," both only nodded at him. Tristan too scared to look away from Tamara and Tamara too angry to pay attention to anything else but Tristan.

Adonis walked away but he could still hear both of them behind him. He was supposed to be spending the day with Tristan but he chose to leave. He didn't wanna hear an arguing couple.

"You ain't shit nigga. The only reason I'm still here is because of Lolo and Keeley. Step out on this relationship one more time nigga and let me find out. You would wish Ms Julia swallowed yo black ass."

Adonis closed the door behind him and hopped in his G - Wagon. He took his phone out of his pocket before placing it in the middle compartment which separated the passenger and driver seats. He drove off opting for no music.

The typical iPhone ringtone broke the silence of his car. He took up his phone and looked at the Caller I.D. noticing that it was his big headed sister Kearra.

"Wassup Keke?" He hadn't heard from his sister in couple days and he was glad to hear her voice. She was a big shot dance choreographer in Atlanta and worked with numerous celebrities. She also owned her own dance studio down there.

"Nothing lil bro."

"So why you called," he could hear her hiss her teeth.

"I'm coming there next week. Don't tell mom. I want it to be a surprise and I'm bringing somebody with me."

"Who you brining? A nigga? You out here acting grown?"

"That's all you heard?"

"I heard the rest but I ain't care bout allat."

"So you don't care about your big sister coming to town? And don't question me. I'm the older one here."

"Ion care. Who you bringing?"

"I ain't telling you that yet."

"Well I ain't picking you up and I'd like you know that mama got herself a lil boyfriend named Rodrigo."

"Wait what?" Adonis hung up the phone as she said that.

Kearra tried calling again only for Adonis to decline her call. Adonis' phone dinged and he looked at it only to see a message from Kearra.

Kearra 🐄
Don't hang up on me Adonis and don't decline my calls either

I'm driving rn. I'ma call you later

He wasn't sure he was gonna call her later but he said that to her so she wouldn't call again.

In no time Adonis pulled up at his mother's home. He knocked twice on the door and when she didn't answer he opened the door with the key he had for the house.

As he opened the door he saw his mother coming from the kitchen.

"Boy what I tell you about showing up here unannounced? What if me and Rodrigo were in the middle of something?" She placed her hand on her hip as Adonis stepped further inside and closed the door behind him.

"Gross mom," Adonis covered his ears with his hands, "I ain't wanna hear allat. And I knocked and you didn't answer so I opened the door in case something happened."

"You don't wanna hear allat? How else did you think you came into the world. And I'm a bad bitch ain't nothing go happen to me."

Adonis cut his eyes at his mom and chose not to say anything else on both subjects.

"Anyway Kearra said she coming next week and she said I shouldn't tell you because it's a surprise. And she bringing somebody with her. I think it's a nigga."

Mila shook her head at her son and smiled.

"If it's a surprise why did you tell me?"

"Cause I know you don't like surprises. Anyway act surprised when she reaches here."

Mila only smiled at her son.

••••••••

I done gave y'all two chapters in one day. Pat on my back.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 24, 2020