Chapter 10

The next morning, I pull my car up to the Cameron's driveway, like usual. I find Rafe working on a dirt bike on the other side of his car.

"Hey, Cameron." I greet walking up to him. I press a kiss to his cheek.

He steps away from me. "Hey." He says shortly.

"Is everything okay?" I ask confused.

He shrugs continuing to work on his bike.

"Is this a bad time?" I cock my head to the side trying to gain his attention and get him to look up at me.

"I'm busy."

"So, we have sex and then you avoid me?" I question.

"Sorry."

"Sorry?" I ask incredulously. "Did you use me for sex?" I demand. He doesn't answer. "Rafe Cameron, don't you dare tell me you took my virginity and now we're done."

He snaps his head up, looking at me. "What? No!"

"Then why aren't you talking to me? You sure seemed interested in that other girl at the keggar."

"I-"

"Tell me, Rafe. I'm not playing around."

"The way I feel about you? It can't happen."

"Why?" I demand. He stays silent. I shake my head angrily. "Whatever, I'm leaving." I start to turn back to my car.

"Because of what I want." I turn around to look at him.

"What is that, huh?"

"I want so many things. I want to be worth your time. I want to hangout with you every second of everyday." He reaches up to cup my cheek, his thumb glides along my bottom lip like it had on that night. "I want to kiss your lips, hear you moan my name." His fingers drop to the hem of my shorts. "I want these off." His hands move to play with the hem of my shirt. "And this. I want to feel your warm body against mine, your hot skin, and know it's because of me. I want to feel your heart race against mine because you want me that bad. I want to hear your ragged breath," he lets out a breath like he's struggling to breathe. "Because you never want me to stop touching you. I want you! But I can't have you. I can't hurt you when you realize who I really am."

"I know who you are, Rafe. I want you, more than anything."

His jaw clenches as he runs his hands through his hair. I watch him, nervous energy runs through me. "Ah, fuck." Rafe quickly moves toward me, crashing his lips to mine. He grips my waist, bringing my hips against his. My hands flatten against his chest.

His hands travel up the curves of my body, sliding my shirt up. I slide my hands into his own shirt. My finger tips graze his back muscles. A visible chill goes down his spine. A light giggle escapes my lips.

He pushes me against the side of his car. He separates my lips slowly, sliding his tongue along my top lip. My hand moves up to his hair. I lightly pull on the ends as he continues to kiss me. I bite his bottom lip softly.

He lifts me up, pinning me to the car. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling me close to him. 

"Upstairs?" He mumbles against my mouth.

"Please."

He carries me toward the house. His sister looks over at us awkwardly from the front room. We make awkward eye contact.

"Uh, hi?" Sarah says.

Rafe carries me upstairs to his room. He lays me down on his bed before going to lock his bedroom door. He walks over to me, climbing onto the bed. He moves so he's straddling me. He presses a deep kiss to my lips, lingering a second before kissing me again. He moves to my jaw, pressing kisses against my jawline. I roll my head back, giving him easier access to my neck. He leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck.

I reach up to pull his shirt over his head before flipping us over so I was straddling him.

He reconnects with my lips as his hands find the hem of my pants. I get up, letting them fall to the ground in a puddle. He lifts me up, leading me back to the bed. I giggle as I fall against our sheets. His hand grazes my bare skin as I reach up to his back.

My hands travel down his back and to his toned abs. I feel every groove and flexed muscle as he kisses me. He pulls back a moment, analyzing my face.

"Yes, Rafe." I say. "Yes." I let him know I was okay.