part- 44

Amairah was sleeping peacefully so I didn't wanted to wake her up. I got up early as there was an important meeting today. As I went downstairs I saw bella.

" bella".

" yes sir ".

" look bella , I know it's been a week you are working here, and no doubt I appreciate your work, but there are plenty of maids working here".

" sir I understand you want me to go and its okay".

" look you want I will get you a job in any of my friends house".

" no sir thankyou I will manage it myself ".

I was about to go and suddenly she called me .

" sir..".

" yes".

" better know who's with you ".

She said and went off. What she meant. Who's she talking about. Well that was strange. Maybe she's hurt thats why . It doesn't matter to me. I went to Alice room to tell her to make breakfast for me.

" hello are you fine...". She was speaking to someone.

Who it must be??. She never had any friend.

" alice " i said and went in .

She was shocked as if she was caught red handed . Her face went pale.

" yess sir do you need anything "

" yes set my table for breakfast , and who were you talking to???".

" umm, sir... actuall... actually bella called me ".

" bella ??? Why did she called you??".

" sir she.... was crying because you know she's needy and she has no job , so I was consoling her".

" okay... just get me breakfast ".

That was weird. Last night she was talking ill about her and now she's consoling her. And it's not much time of her leaving the house. And when I talked to her she was all fine .

Well , leaving all this apart I had my breakfast and went to my room to take my files.

" good morning love , you are awake??".

" why didn't you wake me up ".

" you were sleeping and I enjoyed seeing you like that".

" why so early today".

" important meeting meri jaan. Accha chalo I'm leaving meet you at dinner".

I pecked her cheeks and left for work.

So the meeting was held at coffee shop. This is a very important deal and I have to get it any how. After 2 hours of meeting and finalizing the deal with them I was on my way to the office to announce the news to my very talented and hardworking employees.

I was stuck in the traffic from past 15 minutes. I was busy checking my phone and as I turned my head towards the left side , my phone slipped from my hand.

" Katherine......" a word escaped my mouth.

No this can't be. She can't come. She's dead. I saw her being shot. I saw her dying. This is unreal.

I quickly dialed Amairah. Amairah got damn pick up the phone

After 4 ring she finally answered.

" hello".

" Amairah where are you????".

" Zaviyar , I'm at home".

" sure???".

" Zaviyar are you okay ".

I video called her , because just now what I saw I couldn't trust .

" Amairah ".

" Zaviyar are you fine"

" umm, I actually missed you and wanted to see you". I lied

" aww love you".

" okay Amairah talk to you later take care ".

" okay bye".

No but how can this happen. So what about the grave that's lying there for years. Who's there in the grave then. Does alice knows about this. What if she knows and she's been hiding it. I can't talk to her directly.

I called Ali and told him to meet me immediately. I feel like my world's been upside down.

Few minutes later I met him and narrated the whole picture. He was shocked too. He thinks I'm hallucinating. But damn my eyes can't lie what I saw.

All the way to home I was just recollecting her face. She's still the same. But she has dyed her hair and she has become skinny. But why the hell I'm thinking about her. I have Amairah, my wife, my world. Pushing her memories aside I finally reached home.

All the time I was quiet. Maybe I'm really hallucinating. But how can I forget those eyes, those hairs . No, but if she would be alive why would Alice be working here. But how. All the time these questions were making me more worst.

" Zaviyar tum theek ho??"

" haa, kya hua".

" mai dekh rahi hu tum kuch pareshaan lag rahe ho , dekho agar koi baat hai toh please mujhe batao ".

" Amairah meri jaan , kuch nahi hai bas aaj thodi hectic deal thi".

" accha"

So we had dinner and I was busy doing my work and she was watching TV. Soon after few hours she drifted to sleep and I was still wondering about today.

Soon I drifted to sleep.