Chapter 1: Dazed

• Dedicated to Ashlee Petruski

Hey guys im Just starting this storyy so sorry its so short, lemme know what you think though <3

Intro:

"This is the true story... of eight strangers picked to live in a house work together and have their lives taped to find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real...The Real World". sure everyone knows that as the introduction to MTVs popular Real world, but have you ever thought how applicable the intro is? For Instance, "This is the true story, of several strangers picked to live in one dorm goto school together and have their lives changed all from finding out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real"...And thats exactly what this is the real story of the life of one third floor building C resident and of all those whom she encountered along the way....

Chapter 1:

"mya" I was suddenly brought back to reality,

"what" I responded a little more harshily than i had entended

"You were doin that creepy starin off thing again"

I had a tendency to stare off in space like JD on scrubs when i was thinking...

"aww come on mila i think its cute when she does that" one of my best guy friendsRyan decided to chirp in

Ryan and i had met when i bodly decided that me and my roomies were going to eat our dinner on the boys across the halls couch. That was just my way of doing things, why waste time with the akward intros right.

"oh...sorry Mila"

"dont be sorry just try and pay attention, you know i dont getSocial studies,..." this was all to true Mila sucked at social studies , well at least the study part she was good on the social part.

"wow thanks mila so glad our frienship means so much" i said sarcasticly

"oh come on you know i love you mya, im just worried about the final project, i need an A to stay on the team"

Mila was a dancer, she was also one of my roomates and closest friends.She had tried getting me to go out for the schools dance team last year, i told her i only dance for fun not for the regonition. That wasn"t entirelytrue though i had at one time danced for regonition but that was in the past.

"dont worry i've got it under control we'll work on it tonite" I reallyhad no idea what we were doing for the project but the last thing i needed now was Mila freaking out

"Ty, your helping us too" Mila told him more than asked

"yupp mhmm"

"why you always gotta be like that" Mila always got annoyed when people seemed like they weren't paying attention to her

"do what" asked Ryan with a sly grin on his face

"you know what"

"ohkay ohkay im sowwy"

I burst out laughing, Ryan only talked like a five year old whenhe was lying, and the look on milas face said shecould tell and was not happy.