𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Start from the beginning

             She and Harry are confused. "Platform 9 3/4? But Hagrid there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 3/4. There is no such thing. Is there?" Aurora looks up to see that Hagrid has disappeared. The twins look at each other. 

             "What do we do now?" Harry asks his sister, worried that they will miss their train.

             "I suppose we could ask someone." Aurora says. They start walking down a lane between trains. A man rushes by and almost knocks Rory down. "Hey watch it!" she yells at him. He keeps walking. She rolls her eyes and turns around to see Harry isn't there. "Harry?" she calls. Aurora looked around and found Harry talking to a guard. He asks him something, and the man laughs and walks away. 

             "It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggle, of course." the twins hear a woman say.

             "Muggles?" the twins say in unison, looking at each other. They rush over to where the lady is.

             "Come on, Platform 9 3/4 this way! All right Percy, you first." A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall, he disappears right into it. Aurora and Harry are amazed. "Fred you next." the woman says.

             "He's not Fred I am!" one boy says. Aurora giggles, knowing that they are messing with their mother.

             "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother." the other twin says, with fake disappointment.

             "Oh, I'm sorry, George."

             "I'm only joking, I am Fred." the boy says running into the brick wall, his brother following after him. Harry shakes his head in disbelief. Aurora stands next to Harry with a big smile on her face. 

          Aurora walks up to the woman, Harry following closely behind her. "Excuse me? C-could you tell us how-" 

         "How to get on the Platform? Yes, not to worry dear. It's Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well." the kind lady says pointing to the boy behind her. Aurora smiles at him, he smiles back. "Now, all you've got to do is walk straight through platforms 9 and 10. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." she tells Aurora.

          "Good luck." A small girl tells Aurora and Harry.

          "Thank you." Aurora smiles nervously at the girl. What if she falls? What if she doesn't go through like the others? The twins look at each other, take a deep breath and start running towards the wall together. They shut their eyes and brace for impact. But there isn't any. They open their eyes to see a beautiful red train, and bundles of people. The twins sigh in relief, and look around in excitement.

=★=

          Harry and Aurora were sitting in the compartment, they had all to themselves. Aurora, reading her book, The Great Gatsby, occasionally looking out the window. She was sitting opposite of Harry, who was thinking. Aurora heard a knock on the compartment door. She stood up to open it. It was the boy, from the platform.

          "Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The boy said.

          "Not at all." the twins said simultaneously. He sat down next to Aurora who had put her book down. She scooted over to give him space.