Chapter 3: Introductions. . .

Ok. Just to get this straight. I think I would be making this book a X-Virus x Male Reader. So, yeah. From this chapter and on, you will be a male. Female, Male, and Nonbinary people can still read. Don't worry, I got it covered. ENJOY! (ART IS NOT MINE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Weaselton said that 'The Rake' is Zalgo's servant. Whoever Zalgo is, but I did hear Weaselton say "I swear to Zalgo" when she was finding Cody. Oh well.

Weaselton: Ok, we're here. Be careful, they can peverted, insane, and. . . Blood lusty. Oh well. Just behind my back when we get in.

3rd P.O.V

Weaselton slammed the door open and the first thing that happened was that a knife was trying to stab her in the head. And you should all know who it was. It was the infamous Jeff the Killer. Who was a huge pussy. In my opinion.

Jeff: Damn it. Missed her.

Ben: I swear Jeff, you need to stop trying to kill her.

(Y/N): *whispers to Cody* Does this happen normally?

X-virus: *whispers back* Yep. All the time. But, I'm used to it. They feel like family to me.

Weaselton: Where's Slender? *crosses arms* I need to talk with him.

Eyeless Jack: He's in his office. Why?

Weaselton: I brought someone special in X-Virus' life. Here I have with me is, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): *comes out from behind Weaselton's back* Hi. I'm X-Virus' best friend when we were in the orphanage. I also happen to be *quietly* gay. . .

(Y/N) was shy to admit that he was gay. But who gives a damn? Gay people are the best. Anyways, back to story. (Y/N) was gay for Cody. But, he never admitted that. Masky decided to drag Weaselton outside of the mansion and tell her that the guy she stalked is gay.

He doesn't have a problem because he be gay too. ANYWAYS, (Y/N) was there stuck because so many questions filled his mind.

Slendy: What is all commotion? Sally and Lazari can't sleep. So tell me, what is i-t. No wonder Weaselton was called 'The Stalker' for a reason.

Slenderman was confused of what his 'eyes' are seeing. He saw the boy and pinched his some what nose. ((BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF - Voldemort's and SlendyMan's nose))

Slendy: To the ones who will literally kill him in sleep, raise your hand. If you are NOT going to kill him in his sleep, turn around.

Only Jeff raised his hand. (Y/N) was a bit scared but, not that much. Despite the fact that Jeff burnt off his eyelids and made himself 'beautiful', he was a tiny bit scared. The others just turned around. And then suddenly, Jeff had a small figure on top of him holding a knife to his throat.

Ben: While that is going on. Hi, I'm Ben Drowned. But, you can just call me Glitchy. Since, I glitch 24/7.

Jane: I'm Jane the Killer. Just call me Jane if you want.

Toby: H-hello, I a-am T-T-Ticci T-Toby. *tics then smiles* Call me Ticci if you want. *tics again*

Laughing Jack: And I am Laughing Jack. Or, you can call me 'Dadd- *passes out*

Weaselton: *hits LJ'S Pressure points* Don't you dare Jack. Sorry about that (Y/N). Anyways, the one who is on the floorboards is Jeff. Don't call him Jeffy, he will try to kill you.

Jeff: I can still hear you Weasel. So kid, you better lock your door tonight.

(Y/N) was so confused of what was going on. So, X-Virus picked up (Y/N), bridal style, and ran to his room. One way to get out of an awkward situation. Well, wouldn't actual you be so confused and concerned of what you just witnessed? I know I would. AnYwAyS. That is the end. HEHE BYE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanna see a Bakugou with chubby cheeks?

 HEHE BYE! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wanna see a Bakugou with chubby cheeks?

Bakugou: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ONE EYED FREAK!

Me: What did you say?

Bakugou: Shit. *runs away*

Me: *chases Kacchan* GET BACK BOOM BOOM BOI!!

Homicidal Liu: Bye her Sneaky Weasels! WEASELTON!!

Sally: Sorry about that. Bye everyone. *waves hand bye*

Also before you say "Who is Masky gay for?" It is not Hoodie, he sees him as brother. It is also not Toby, he sees him as a son. And the guy Masky is gay dor iiissssssss. . .

PURPLE GUY! I fucking love them together. EVEN THOUGH THAT IS NOT AN ACTUAL SHIP!! GOSH DA- *Technical Difficulties*

Sorry about that. Yes, I do ship Masky and Purple Guy together. Brian (Hoodie) is gay for Toby and Toby is gay for Brian (Hoodie). Weaselton is Purple Guy's and Masky's second youngest daughter.

In order of age despite gender:

1. Michael Afton

2. Elizabeth Afton

3. Weaselton (Her actual name is my name)

4. Chris Afton

That is all, BYE.