Chapter 1: The Runaway

Tiny (A/N): I tried making this kid friendly but. I failed miserably.

Brain: Hell yeah you did.

Me: Oh shut up Brain. Anyways, enjoy My Sneaky Weasels.
------------------------------------
¤ A day later ¤
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It has been a day since I killed my adoptive parents. That moment has been haunting me. I wished I had the power to go back in time.

???: * Watching (Y/N) from a bush in the Forest*(me: creep) Some sunny day, (Y/N). . .

I wish I was still with Cody. Hm? A cut out piece of a newspaper from, yesterday? How, how did it come even though I didn't hear the door open.
  *picks up paper and reads the passage that's on there*

Paper: There has been (a murder backstage) murder near (y/h/t). *your home town* A man was bashed in the head with a bat. But it seemed like the murderer injected a kind of a wierd looking fluid in him. We advise you to stay indoors at night.

(Y/N): I wondered who have done this. They must've been mad because it says the man was bashed in the head 3 times. Hm, It could be anyone who done that.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) has been finding cut out pieces of newspapers near her "parents" bed. And it had passages of the past murders in (y/h/t). (She/He) thought very carefully to run away or stay in the house.

(Y/N) thoughts: Maybe I should run away. Maybe I could find Cody and stay at his place. But, if I stay here. . . I could stay safe from the killers out there in the Forest. But, I probably will get killed either ways. Hm, run away it is.

(Y/N) was thinking very carefully and (she/he) chose to run away. (She/He) wanted to see (her/his) best friend again. Maybe this was the sunny day to meet him again. All (Y/N) could think of, was seeing thier best friend again. Little did (she/he) know. . . Her best friend turned into. . . A Killer

To be continue.  .  .