Back to school

After an eventful vacation, Mia, Simon and Zoe were happy to get back to school. Mercedes and Ramiro were 'at peace' after seeing each other during the holidays but Mercedes and Lupe still had a thing against Mia.

 ''I'm so happy i'm sharing with you again this term Zoe'' Mia said as she unpacked her stuff onto her bed. 

''Same here.''

After unpacking, the pair went to the cafeteria for dinner, where Hortensia had made pizza specially to celebrate the first day of term. They sat with Simon and chatted about the holidays. Then, from opposite sides, Alvaro and Juanma both advanced towards Mia, both wanting to sit in the space next to her. As the tension rose, Juanma darted forward and stole the spot. As Alvaro stood there, an awkward silence filled the room. It was finally broken when Zoe said ''Here, I'll sit next to Simon and Alvero can take my spot."  

But before Alvaro could move, Juanma said, " No it's alright, here Alvaro take my seat, sorry buddy. " 

Once Juanma had gone, it was awkward for a bit until Simon started a conversation. Then they chatted for a while, though Mia and Alvero were uneasy. 

Alvero - "Mia, we need to talk"

Mia - " Alvaro, not now. Please I already know what you're going to say. I've already told you, Mercedes made it very clear she doesn't want us together so have to stay friends until the situation gets better. "

Alvaro - "But-"

Mia- " No buts. Besides, until the divorce paperwork is done you're my step-brother. So give me a hug as my step-brother and just leave the topic."

So Alvaro gave Mia a hug, although both of them felt their feelings for each other rise and it didn't at all feel like they were siblings hugging, more like a couple which was how they should have been.