「 ❥ 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 」

Start from the beginning

[name]'s electric blue eyes widened then when Gyutaro lunged forward at such a fast speed that she had to use her entire body to shield Hinatsuru, causing the older lady to fall down and nearly falling off the roof.

"HINATSURU! DROP!" Tengen yelled out and Hinatsuru lets go of the roof tiles and allowed herself to drop onto Tengen's arms, allowing [name] to gain the space to attack Gyutaro back then.

"Breath of Wind, Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!" And Sanemi performs the attack as he swings his sword to release a circular gust of wind, trying to aid [name] in stopping the Upper Moon Six's attack, only to have their eyes widened as they watched Gyutaro's other hand brought up the other sickle, ready to strike him.

Sanemi was then pushed back by the impact and Gyutaro turned to look at [name]. Her eyes remained wide opened as her pink-tinted lips parted, a little afraid with what's going on. Her mind was full of thoughts, ranging from orders and coins.

To decision making.

"[NAME]! LOOK OUT!" Sanemi yelled out and [name] could only then raise her leg and slammed it down against Gyutaro's arm, causing his eyes to widen at her quick movement and strength.

"Breath of Flowers, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" and [name] watched as Gyutaro's arms were sliced off, allowing her to stagger back and retreat to regain her composure. Kanao then landed next to her, and [name] gave her a slight nod as a sign of a 'thank you'.

For Tengen's mice were loitering about the alleyway earlier on.

"I hear squeaking..." [name] thought to herself as her electric blue eyes slowly opened. She noticed how she was laying on her side. She could feel the ground trembled as the battle continued and her eyes laid upon the alleyway that was before her.

She noticed a familiar-looking nichirin blade being carried and she slowly reached her hand out. She watched as Tengen's mice took the opportunity of the commotion going on and placed the nichirin blade into [name]'s hand.

Another into her other hand. They quickly scurried away as [name] pushed herself up and looked up into the sky, watching as Kanao was being flung about randomly. Without much thought and care about her safety, Kanao ended up in her arms.

"Breath of Flowers, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," and Daki's eyes widened as she looked at [name] who had gathered Kanao in her arms with her green nichirin blade resting against her shoulder. [name] then looked at Kanao and handed her nichirin blade to her, and the duo nodded as they went their separate ways.

"Breath of Wind, Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" and Sanemi manages to unleash a powerful vertical sideway slash upwards at Gyutaro when he was distracted, only to watch as Gyutaro ran past [name] and Kanao all too quickly.

"HEAD HEAD HEAD! NOW TO TAKE IT FAR AWAY SO THEY CAN'T PUT IT BACK ON!" Inosuke yelled out as he grabbed hold of Daki's head in his hand and proceeded to run off, which [name] felt a gust of wind went past her as her nichirin blade was brought down.

Blood dripping from the blade as she and Kanao slowly turned to look and watched.

"GUAHAHHAHA! THAT ATTACK WAS AS DULL AS SHIT! YOU MAY NOT BE DEAD, BUT YOU TURNED INTO A WEAKLING AFTER I CUT YOUR HEAD, YOUR VITAL POINT, OFF!" and Inosuke turned as he heard footsteps, only to have his eyes widened behind his mask as Gyutaro was right behind him.

Headless.

"INOSUKE, WATCH OUT!" Tanjiro yelled out and he watched as Gyutaro's body tried to stab Inosuke with his sickle, only to have an impact on his back then. He turned and his eyes widened as he looked at [name] and Kanao who landed on his back with ease.