「 ❥ 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 」

Start from the beginning

He watched as her electric blue eyes widened a little and the next thing he felt was warmth as [name]'s arm wrapped around his neck as she pulled him over, and the sudden strong gust of wind was felt.

"Breath of the Wind, Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree," [name] uses her arm to slash around her body to create a whirlwind around her that slices up everything in its path. Sanemi watched as her electric blue eyes slowly returned to its normal size after the wind died down and she quickly removed her arm from him.

She avoided her gaze, and Sanemi noticed her body trembled slightly. He slowly reached out to her, figuring that he should thank her for protecting him, but the moment his rough hands laid upon her shoulder, he noticed how despite wearing a uniform, it seems that she was shivering from the cold when his hand laid upon her arm instead.

His pale purple eyes travelled down to her legs once more, but this time he noticed how she was trembling a little. With a frown on his face as he watched her swipe her blade as she got rid of the demons' blood, putting it back into it's cast.

She turned to look at him with her pair of blank electric blue eyes and soon felt a little warmer now as he removed his white shirt from his body and placed it around her skirt. His shirt acted as an extra cloth to cover more of her legs now, covering at least till below her knee just a little.

Which she felt warmer and watched as his uniform was sleeveless and she noticed his biceps. She swallowed the lump in her throat that was present and averted her gaze, shaking her head a little as she didn't know what she was thinking about.

A/N: Highkey believes that Sanemi's uniform is sleeveless because he likes to show off his muscles and I believe he can't stand the heat as well.

She then noticed he kept his nichirin blade as well and proceeded to walk forward, which she followed as well. She watched as his arms swung about while he walked, and somehow her attention remained on his scars.

Unconsciously, she reached out and her finger gently glided up the scar he had on his arm which he flinched upon and turned to look, noticing the intense stare that [name] had despite the blank look, only for her electric blue eyes to widen as she realized what she was doing and she quickly covered her face.

Afraid she might get hit due to the trauma she experienced before.

"Why the fuck are you touching me?! Don't touch me!"

"But, papa," and [name] was rendered unconscious as her head was harshly hit against the wall once again, and the last thing she saw was her father's enraged eyes before she blacked out.

"[name]? [name]!" and [name] slowly placed her hands down and was looking into a pair of pale purple eyes, that held nothing but concern in them. She slowly shook her head and Sanemi let out a sigh.

"You know I won't get mad at you for touching me, right?" he asked, and [name] looked at him blankly and he watched as she brought out the coin from her uniform and flipped it.

Revealing 'heads', which she remained silent, and Sanemi narrowed his eyes slightly as he snatched the coin from her once more and he spoke out.

"Heads, you talk to me. Tails, you talk to me," he spoke out and [name] looked at him confusedly since he wasn't giving her any choice in the beginning.

She watched as he flipped the coin and landed on the back of his hand after he smacked it down, and revealed it to be 'tails', which he then looked at [name] with a slight smirk on his face.

"Talk," he spoke out and [name] swallowed the lump in her throat.

"M-Master always starts throwing punches at those who touch him," she whispered out in a soft voice. A voice that Sanemi swore he wouldn't get bored of hearing from time to time, and he chuckled.