Homosexuality

If dating was really just about personality there would be no straight or gay people. It would be about the personality not about how someone's looks, the ability to be impregnated or gender. Not allowing gay people to marry wont make them not gay. It would stop them from marrying. We would still kiss. They would still have sex and they would still share love with the opposite gender. And honestly I think the most ignorant thing is when people think differently because the person prefers a gender. also people who hate on gays throw the bible at peoples head or say it is not natural. A) the only reason someone that wasn't god said gays are bad is because they wanted people to make children. We are actually over populated now. B) if you actually wanted people to come to your religion it would help to make them feel accepted. C) you know what else isn't natural? Processed food, shoes, cooked meat and anything else that isn't leaves or trees. Bisexual people are greedy because they are bisexual. Gay people aren't feminine because they are gay. Lesbians aren't sporty because they are sporty. Transgender people aren't confused. Lesbians, transgender, gays, and bisexual people are people. And all people deserve to be treated with respect and an open mind.