-Chapter 1: "Desperate Measures"-

Start from the beginning

 "But—"

 "She's right," A clown-like redhead dissolves from the shadows of the Office, taking gentle yet calculated steps towards the two, "Charlie is right, [Name]. I know my... 'father' well. Even though he is a psychopath‚ he is a smart and clever man."

Emerald eyes bore into the two ladies‚ an unknown glint swirling within them as she continued. "He would probably try to study more about the universe he is in. After all‚ Old Man Consequences said he was transported to a world with unique abilities — so just breathe‚ okay?"

With a worried sigh‚ Gold ran a hand through her silky golden locks as she tries to calm herself down. Her arms found themselves entangled around her frame tightly, as if it was to protect her from the world and her own self. As she tried to organize her jumbled thoughts, she briefly noted how ragged and heavy her breaths were becoming; so she tried forcing herself to breathe.

Elizabeth and Charlotte are right, she reminded, that bastard isn't doing anything murderous yet... calm yourself, [Name].

 "My.. apologies.. " Her usually hollow and hoarse voice was now high-pitched and slightly squeaky as she spoke. Sighing once more, the girl took notice of her uncharacteristic image and dusted her purple hat sheepishly before briskly repositioning it. She straightens up and fixes the crinkles of her clothes, trying to gather at least a small amount of composure for her own sake. "So‚ did any of the others find anything about his escape? Like how he even managed to get teleported in that game?"

Circus Baby observes her for a moment, but soon shakes her head 'no'. "There were no tracks or clues left behind. He certainly didn't plan it‚ he gave up on living a long time ago— had he not?" The clown specifically directed that question to the yellow humanoid bear, titling her head.

Frustrated‚ the bear nodded her head; reminiscing William's hopeless, pessimistic thoughts that she had read from him. That man had no will to live after everything that happened.

During Gold's train of thought, the puppet irritatedly ruffled her hair and huffed. Holding her hands out towards Baby, she wordlessly questioned, "seriously?", before groaning.

 "So whatever happened‚ he just saw a chance to escape and took it? With no regard for what will happen next? And without any backup plans at all? Jesus Christ‚ we broke both that man's mentality and common sense.." The Marionette massaged her temples before walking over to the West Hall door.

Jabbing a thumb over at her direction, Charlie glanced over her shoulder towards the other two. "I'll go check on the Toys. You two join the Originals and the Funtimes over at that old man's pond to see if we can get more information out of him." 

And with that, she took her leave.

The soft clicking of heels grew farther and farther from the Office‚ as the the bear and the clown looked at each other before sighing and complying to the puppet's orders. The silence between them wasn't minded‚ for both of them had many thoughts lingering in their mind about the current problem. It was haunting that the same undead man that killed them wearing a bunny suit or by using the animatronic that one of them loved from afar was out from his prison‚ ready to harm more bystanders. Gold's pale yet [violence-wise] unclean hands scratched her slim jeans in fury‚ ready to pounce on that man's neck if she ever sees him again.

In that moment, she swore on her already dead body that she would teach that man a lesson in any way she possibly can.

Just.

"Goldilocks" [FNaF/BNHA x Reader Crossover]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara