I turned to look at the others. One of Kai and Skylor's redhead twin sons - who is thirteen years old - was playing video games on the big screen with Jay and Nya's youngest daughter - who's ten, they also had a boy - while Jay was eating popcorn and lying on the couch.

The door opened behind me and the other redhead twin got inside and sat near his brother and started eating chips.

I looked down at Jay "did you help your poor wife pack for the vacation? Or are you as useless as my husband?"

"I packed my own suitcase."

"Oh, good, at least you're not that lazy," I said and got out of the room.

We were going on vacation to one of the islands around Ninjago. We didn't take a long rest like this in years.

Morro and Cole turned human years ago because of the thing that happened on the day of the departed, I still don't know how it worked for Morro too since he was actually dead.

Lloyd got his heart broken by the princess named Harumi who tried to turn Garmadon evil again, but she failed in the end and both her and Garmadon died.

Jay proposed to Nya at that time in the middle of the battle and she said yes.

Kai and Skylor hung out more then got engaged.

Cole is in love~.......................With cake.

Lloyd met Akita years ago, she lives in another realm so he uses the realm crystal - that we never destroyed - every time he wants to see her.

Zane and Pixal got married too. But no kids, not even little nindroids.

Sensei Wu is old.

Misako started teaching in a school.

And I married Morro because of that stupid future reflection... Not really.

I got to the pool, and guess who I saw. Cole was swimming and eating a whole cake at the same time.

I pretended I didn't see anything and left. I opened the door to my bedroom again and saw Morro lying down, he wasn't there when I was packing.

I walked to him "are you playing dead?"

He answered without opening his eyes "I am."

"So when's your funeral?"

"Next Saturday."

What a wonderful relationship we have.

(why am I writing this?)

I sat on the bed and stared at the suitcases, then at our pictures hanging on the wall, and finally at my bookshelves.

Morro got up and sat next to me "You look really exhausted, like you're going to pass out or something."

"Yeah, because someone didn't even bother to help his wife who spent all her day packing and preparing for the vacation." I said without making eye contact "sometimes I hate you."

He looked at my face and said "I'm sorry."

"You should be, where have you been anyway?"

He pointed at a package in the corner of the room "I got you a gift."

"What is it?"

He smiled "open it."

I got up and he handed me a knife. I cut the tape and opened the box. There were books and stickers of my favorite fandoms! (add other stuff you like too)

"You still hate me?"

I got up and gave him a hug and whispered "no.. Not really."

I broke the hug and kept looking through the books.