NovelHD Stole My Books

Hello Ghost Friends.

I know this book is finished and that you weren't expecting an update, but this is a topic I just found out about.

There's a website called NovelHD that re-publishes books from Wattpad (W.a.t.t.p.a.d, just to see if there's a bot who changed it) authors without their permission. And I got curious so I searched the site to see if my books were there.

They were there.

These are my books that got republished

Also, I read an author's note about this. Saying they changed her/his author note when they republished it and changed the site name from Wattpad (W-a-t-t-p-a-d) to NovelHD, to make it look like she/he originally wrote it on their site.

I also heard there was a Wattpad (W'a't't'p'a'd) book taken down from here because of this, I think it's called "Ace", I haven't heard of it until now.

A lot of authors are trying to take their books down from there. And I honestly don't know what to do.

And this is not the first time it happens.

A while ago, my books got republished on another site. I think you guys heard about it, but I'm not going to mention the name so you won't search it.

Because when I searched it a while ago, I got a virus on my phone. It wasn't dangerous and I got rid of the virus immediately. But I was very upset and almost deleted my whole Wattpad (W,a,t,t,p,a,d, those idiots are changing it to novelhd.com) account.

Because no matter how careful I am with everything, life still finds a way to get worse. And there's no avoiding it.

If you know of a solution to this, let me know.

For the time being, I'll keep posting on Wattpad (Watt.pad, stop changing the site name!) because I just don't give a damn anymore and can't even do anything about it.

And I just wanted to raise awareness about this because I didn't know about it until now. I hope they take the whole site down because it's not fair to the original authors.