while driving away from my house, i spotted greg walking to the bus stop. does rodrick not take his little brother to school?

i rolled down my window and called out to the kid, "hey greg! why are you walking to the bus stop? does rodrick not drive yet?"

"oh he does, but he's still sleeping and either way i know he's gonna refuse to take me to school and the bus leaves in 5 minutes so i figured ya know" greg casually said.

how was rodrick still asleep??? i looked at my car clock and saw it was 6:35. the first bell rings in like 30 minutes???

"i'll take you to school! i'm driving joey there anyways before i get to mine!" i offered genuinely.

"oh! that'd be nice thank you so much mj!" greg gratefully took up my offer and joey excitedly moved from the front seat to the middle seats, opening up the door to sit with greg. i rolled my eyes and handed the iced coffee to the boys, making them gasp in shock as if i just handed them alcohol, before blasting my music and driving off.

after getting to the boys' school in a whopping 4 minutes, and getting told by greg that i drive slightly better than rodrick, i took my iced coffee back and headed towards my school.

taking a sip from the bottle, i noticed there was only half of the coffee left. i winced at myself and felt stupid after realizing i turned the boys into two hyperactive squirrels. whatever.

i parked my car in the school lot, and as i was about to step out, a white van blaring loud ass rock music aggressively pulled into the spot next to me on my passenger side. there was messy black writing on the side of the van that read "LÖDED DIPER" and it clicked to me.

"oh!"

i stepped out of my car and knocked on rodrick's window. he jumped in his seat with his hand over his chest before realizing it was me and stumbled out of his vehicle.

his eyes wandered, looking at me up and down before leaning up against his van.

"hey mary" he casually said with his backpack barely hanging onto his shoulder.

"hey scaredy cat" i said amusingly before walking off towards the school with him in suit.

"i... wasn't scared, i'm just a little..you know... tired... but anyways, are ya still gonna let me show you around new girl?" he rambled as he caught up to me when we arrived at the front. he started to walk backwards in front of me and as i was about to reply to him, he ran into a blonde girl in a crop top and mini skirt. she was very beautiful and i caught myself admiring her until she opened her mouth.

"WATCH IT MARILYN MANSON THIS SKIRT COSTED 70 BUCKS"

oh wow.

i had to admit it was kind of funny. rodrick wore the tiniest bit of eyeliner today so it made him look a little more emo, and i thought it made him look fucking awesome.

i almost laughed before rodrick spun to face her and said, "hey heather... you look good"

i glanced between the two.

"yea i know, that's the point you punk" the girl snapped back.

"hey if you like punk guys you should know i'm in a band" rodrick winked, awkwardly attempting to flirt with her despite the raging glare she was giving him.