The man sighed before his hostile composure went back into a calm one, "I am here because I wanted to talk to you." He said before he pulls out an ogi from the obi of his yukata and began to fan himself with the silver colored fan.

"I don't want to hear it." Katsuki objected.

"Oh, but I am ordering you to listen." The man said in a firm, demanding tone, "because I won't hesitate to drag that little girl from that flower shop downtown whom you used to fool around with along this mess if you keep on acting like a spoiled little bitch."

Katsuki felt his skin crawl, his hands began to tremble in anger after the man mentioned you. Katsuki slammed his fist on the table, and causing it to break before he looked at his grandfather dead in the eye.

"You fucking touch her and I will have your head cut off in an instant." Katsuki snapped, his voice was cold and firm. His crimson orbs never lost any eye contact with the man who's eyes had the same color as his.

Katsuki gritted his teeth again, "Do not test my patience nor how serious I am, Amatsuki." he said, deadpanning the older man by calling him by his name without any honorifics.

Katsuki faltered a bit after seeing Amatsuki smiling delightfully as if he had seen another hole for him to poke to tie Katsuki down.

"So I am right after all. Ojou-chan got you wrapped around her fingers now?" Amatsuki commented that made Katsuki grip his hands even tighter, "Who would've thought that my grandson finally meets the one he likes."

"Don't fucking refer me as your fucking family because I ain't seeing you as one." Katsuki retaliated, making Amatsuki laugh.

"But you are, Katsuki. And even you like it or not, it is your responsibility as the head of Bakuhatsu-kai to meet the my expectations for you." Amatsuki's grin began to widen, making Katsuki feel that there is something going on here.

And he was not liking it. Not even a bit.

"What do you mean-"

Katsuki was interrupted when another person went inside the room. She has also had a fawn colored hair with brown colored irises and she had noticeably full, plump and glossy lips as well as a quite curvaceous figure.

Katsuki's face turned pale again as he was left speechless. He slowly turned to Amatsuki while shaking his head desperately.

No. No. No. What is the meaning of this?

"I daresay that you might already had an idea what is happening right now Katsuki, looking at your expression, my intuition might be correct." Amatsuki nodded his head before he waved at the familiar female to come closer.

Katsuki shot up from his seat as he panted heavily. He was feeling really heavy and he felt like he was going to burst in anger. He was really furious that he can't almost pick up the words that Amatsuki was saying.

"Since the unification with the Toga group was an utter failure after that child tried to assassinate you under the Akuyaku-gumi's command, I have brought here an important person that you should meet." Amatsuki entwined his fingers together as he glanced at Katsuki.

Katsuki could feel his head throbbing again. He felt lile he was close to throwing up. He couldn't take how manipulative Amatsuki was.

"Katsuki, I want you to meet your new fiancée." Amatsuki pointed the lady beside him, "Her name is Camie Utsushimi from the Utsushimi Clan. Her parents and I have come up to an agreement that you two should be wed for the sake of our groups unification."