🆃︎🅴︎🅽︎

This chapter is mostly background story oop. By that I mean half of it is the news playing to give some exposition. Also it gets political, dont fight in the comments of this chapter please 👁👄👁

Wilbur knocked three times on Zak's door. He was let in by Sapnap and quickly walked past. "Coffee?" Nick asked calmly.

"Coffee? Yeah, sure. Thanks." Wilbur nodded, a small smile forming for an instant. Sapnap asked him how he liked his coffee before going off to make his cup. Wilbur rubbed his hands together before sitting down at the small kitchen island.

Zak spotted him and stood across the bar, arms crossed. Nick made his way over, two mugs in hand. He placed one in front of Wilbur and gave the other to Zak before walking back to get his own, smiling and licking his lips in the process.

"So." Wilbur started, his fingers instantly feeling cold. He wrapped them around the hot mug to try and warm them, eyes locked on the beverage inside the cup. Nick sat down next to Zak, unsure of the conversation about to unfold.

"I know where Darryl is." Wilbur started. "Of course you do. You took him-" Wilbur snapped his fingers before looking up, eyes lcokong onto Skeppy's. "I didn't. Fucking. Take him. Now shut up and listen." Wilbur growled, his voice dropping an octave.

"He's in the hands of the organization. I've made a deal with them... If I can get a million dollars by the end of the month, he's ensured safe escape to come home."

Sapnap almost choked on his coffee at the amount of money.

"A-A million?" Sapnap asked, half stuttering. Wilbur nodded. "I've already paid 11,000. If we work together we can-" Zak slammed a fist hard onto the marble counter, all three mugs rattling from the movement, coffee almost spilling out.

"Scam. First you want us to help kidnap omegas, now you're trying to steal our money?" "What? No- Zak. I'm not lying."

"Like hell you aren't! You wont even admit to taking him! You're just as bad as the rest of the 'organization'! For fucks sake you wont even let us-" "Do not raise your voice at me!" Wilbur lept up in his seat, hands slamming onto the marble counter.

Zak bared his teeth and shook his head. "Don't cut me off! That's it! I fucking quit! Be glad I don't go to the fucking cops! But guess what? I'm gonna march my ass down there and file a missing persons report. Fuck this! Fuck the organization. FUCK YOU." Zak snapped, leaping over the counter and tackling Wilbur to the floor.

Zak had his knees on Wilbur's chest, hands gripping the collar of his jacket tightly. His face was inches away from Wilbur's, his fangs showing. Wilbur was pinned to the ground, face ghostly pale.

"Q-Quit? No. No Zak you can't-!" Zak reared his hand back and slapped Wilbur across the face. Wilbur went quiet and just stared blankly. Zak got up and turned to Sapnap. "Come on Nick." He ordered. Nick glanced from Zak to Wilbur and back to Zak.

Shakily, he shook his head. "No. I- I can't." He said. Zak scoffed before grabbing the keys to his rental. "Both of you leave. I'm leaving for home tomorrow. Next state over where the organization can do nothing to me." Zak growled before leaving.

Nick looked down at Wilbur on the floor. Wilbur was muttering something unintelligible over and over, shaking his head. His eyes almost brimmed with tears. Nick knelt beside his friend and sat him up.

"Soot? You good man?" Nick asked, looking his friend over for any injuries. "Nick... Nick please don't quit. I-I..." Wilbur looked around frantically. "I have to tell boss..." Wilbur looked at his hands before wrapping them around himself tightly.