"I'd love to continue, but It's getting dark outside. I promise we can do it again tomorrow," he said and gave me one last peck on my lips.

I smiled and turned around. "Bye River," I called out as I skipped away to my house.

"Bye baby," he replied and shut the car door, speeding off into the distance.

I ran to my room and did some homework, then watched a movie before finally going to bed.
🌊 🌊 🌊

The next day:
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I quickly shut it off and hopped out of bed.

My phone started ringing, and I looked at the caller I.D, which read River. I immediately answered the call and put my phone next to my ear.

"Good morning baby," River's husky voice answered. It sounds like he just woke up because he has a sexy, groggy voice.

"Good morning River!" I replied enthusiastically while skipping to the bathroom to start my shower.

"I'm coming to pick you up early so that we can go to breakfast, can you be ready in 20 minutes?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied happily.

"Okay, see you soon," he said and hung up. I didn't even get to say goodbye back.

I huffed and got undressed to get in the shower. Once I stepped in, the warm water hit my back making me hum in satisfaction. I quickly washed my body and face, not having time to wash my hair since River is coming any second now.

Rushing out of the shower once I was all done, I ran to my room and took off my towel. I looked through my clothes for far too long before deciding on something a little fancy. My outfit is a pink sweater with a patterned skirt and knee high grey boots.

Once dressed, I ran to my bathroom, applied light makeup, brushed my hair, then left it in its natural waves.

I heard the doorbell ring right as I exited my bedroom. Perfect timing.
I skipped all the way to the door and threw it open.

"River I missed youuu," I whined and jumped into his arms. He laughed and easily caught me like I weigh nothing.

"It hasn't even been 12 hours since I last saw you," he chuckled while stepping inside.

"So you didn't miss me?" I asked, pulling back with a fake pout.

"I didn't say that, of course I missed you." River kissed the tip of my nose for emphasis.

I giggled and he set me down. "Ready to go?" I asked, walking around him to the door without waiting for an answer. Before I could get far though, he pulled me back against him.

"Didn't you forget something?" He asked with a tone in his voice. I thought for a second and realized what he meant, but decided to play innocent and shook my head instead. He smirked and said, "let me show you then."

River turned me around to face him and waisted no time in smashing our lips together. I smiled against the kiss, but pulled away quickly with an idea.

"Wait, what did I forget?" I asked innocently.

He gave me an "are you serious?" look and said, "A kiss, duh."

"Oh no, I didn't forget about that, I just didn't want too," I replied jokingly before turning back to the door.

Before I could take a single step, I was once again slammed against his body.
"Oh really," he said, smirking and catching on to what I'm doing.

He started kissing down my neck and I unintentionally moaned. I felt him smirk against my skin, then quickly detach his lips from my neck.