Toshiro you broke my heart and now you want to be together AGAIN?!?!?

I put my sword away and then looked at Nnoitra. His face had a huge grin on it. But I knew this guy was easy. Without saying a word, Flame flew forward and went to attack him. Nnoitra laughed and disappeared. I looked around and then jumped up knowing he must be behind me. Just as I did a swooshing sound came from behind me. Looking back I saw Nnoitra. I was right. Putting my hand down I grabbed the handle to my sword and then took it back out and swiped it at him and relaesed fire from the tip of it which went straight at the Espada. It surrounded him  and then he yelled out in pain and tried to get the fire off him but couldn't. "What is this?!" he shouted.

"My fire. If it's put onto your body you can't get it off. And plus in about a minute you'll have no energy left. See when the fire stays on long enough it will turn blue and will start to drain you of your life force. So let's see where this goes."

"No because if you kill me I won't be able to take you to Las Nochas! " He yelled at her. I smiled and then drew back the flames a little. "So you wish to give up?"  I asked him.

"It's not giving up. It's called wanting to live. And it wasn't a fight to the death. Now choose your person and I'll take you as an honored guest." he said in a serious tone. I looked down and knew what the smart choice of who to take would be Toshiro but I knew I would be distracted the whole time. So I think I would just have to take Renji. "I'm taking the red head." I said to him. Nnoitra smiled then nodded. I removed the flames and Flame disappeared. Nnoitra then snapped his fingers and a portal opened. He opened the barrier and Renji stepped in. He then walked over next to me and Nnoitra was already walking through the portal. Renji grabbed my hand and then together we walked inside. The portal was dark and I couldn't see where I was going. But it was a portal. What could I possibly hit? So I squeezed Renji's hand and then closed my eyes. "Scared?" Renji asked me. I nodded but then realized he couldn't see either. "Yes." I said. He giggled then pulled me next to him. I blushed and wondered if he even knew me and Toshiro were over. Then a white light showed up and we both walked through it. With one quick flash, we were in a huge room. It was grey and there were three people sitting it chairs at the far end of the room. They were shadowed so I couldn't see who or what it was. Renji let go of my hand and I backed away from him. Then I started to walk forward. Nnoitra was no where to be seen.

"So you are Kiyomi huh? My replacement? Nice to meet you." came a deep males voice. I ran forward at the sound of it and saw Aizen. His glasses weren't on but I would know his brown curly hair anywhere. 

"Aizen!!" I screamed drawing my sword.