Ethan Russell

Name: Ethan Russell

Girlfriend: Ryan Winters

Story: breakaway 

Author: Avery Keelan (AveryKeelan)

Story Description: When nursing student Ryan Winters moves into hockey captain Ethan Russell's place, they both agree that they can keep things from getting weird. The only problem? Smoldering sexual tension that they both try to ignore.

Ryan tells herself that all she wants is a place to live-- a place that isn't the dorms or her best friend's couch. Plus, athletes aren't her type. Ethan tells himself that he needs to focus on hockey and school-- without any dating, drama, or heartbreak. After getting third-degree burns from his last relationship, he's sworn off college relationships altogether. In fact, he's still picking up the pieces of his life from what happened last time.

Lines start to blur and things quickly grow complicated when an undeniable attraction between them develops. The question then becomes whether it is just superficial or has turned into something deeper. Something worth putting their friendship- and the chance of getting hurt- on the line.

In spite of their best laid plans, it might just turn out that Ryan is the breakaway that Ethan didn't see coming.

Story Status: Completed (Free)