Aqueela Lawson

I'm aware she's a girl

Name: Aqueela Lawson

Story: Pause(OLD TITTLE : His Bubblegum Klutz)

Author/Maker: Cjustme

Description : 

'Moments of hesitation make us human.' ~ Aqueela Lawson 'Moments of hesitation make us weak.' ~ Jay Taylor *~**~* Aqueela, a dreamer and comedian at heart, has just one joyous vision - to transform lives through the mere power of friendship, friendships so solid that they last a lifetime. However, Jay, pessimistic by nature, is convinced that friends are overrated, and that Aqueela is nothing short of a whackjob with an idealistic perspective on the world. It would seem that he wants nothing to do with her. Nonetheless, blood isn't always thicker than water. Friends can become your family. And so as one after the other begin to share in Aqueela's vision, Jay has no choice but to bend his own views in order to see the world through her eyes.  

Join Aqueela, and said family, on many adventures that are bound to leave you laughing, gasping for breath, as they discover the true meaning of friendship together in one single pause on life.

(OLD DESCRIPTION : You're standing in your favorite ice-cream store with your favorite flavored ice-cream.

Then out of nowhere, as you turn, you bump into someone and spill all the delicious contents of pure bubblegum all over a jacket - a leather jacket to be precise. You're obviously infuriated because the idiot got in your way, or maybe you got in his way, and just as you open your mouth to yell at the person - you see who it is. Instead of yelling, you blurt out the next couple of words on impulse, "Your eyes are the same color as bubblegum!" To make yourself look like a complete moron in front of someone is something, but to make a fool out of yourself in front of Jay Taylor is another thing altogether. He lifts his face to see who had bumped into him, "Bubblegum out of all flavors? Really?" He asks with one eyebrow raised as he interrogates me on not only my choice of flavor, but my way of life. "I hate bubblegum." He mutters under his breath as he shakes his head at me and turns to walk away, but being my impulsive self I just have to yell, "It's a felony to hate bubblegum!"He stops dead in his tracks at my words and when he turns to face me head on with a deadpanned glare, it dawns on me that maybe I could have gotten off with ruining the bad boy's jacket without any consequences, but instead I just had to open my mouth.He leans in forward until I feel his breathing against the side of my ear, "It's not a felony to hate bubblegum, but it is a felony to destroy someone else's property and that includes my jacket, as in my property." 

I take a step back in cowardly fear and it seems to amuse him further. I watch as he takes off his jacket and throws it over my face, "Clean it up Bubblegum Klutz and bring it to me tomorrow - same place, same time.")

Story Status: Completed

Played By: Dianna Agron

***

This the NEW story...Same plot but just under a new alias...I almost died when I couldn't find this story.Author gave me a heart attack, jeez.

(OLD A/N : Hey guys, this is not a guy, I know.

Clearly you (the totally awesome reader who might actually be checking out the books that I recommend and are looking for more, and somehow out of this funny connection trust my judgment... I don't know as to why,  per-say but you do. And I love you for that... )smell something fishey because the character is obviously a girl.

But I could not resist.

If you are looking for a good laugh. Seek this book for it will help you. Especially if you're having a shitty day.)

That's all. Vote and comment and I'll update.

Love Arrianna.