Chapter 21: Six Flags Frenzy

Lenox's P.O.V.

After Shawn & I got up, we dusted ourselves off and walked in together. I took a seat between Shawn and Nate and ordered my food.

After breakfast, we discussed what we  could do today since Magcon LA Day 1 was tomorrow. We finally decided to go to six flags to ride some rides and just hang out for a while.

Once we got there it was packed with people trying to get on all the rides but we didn't need to wait because, 1. We had those special wrist bands that lets us cut the line and 2. The fans there let us cut if they got a picture with us.

We split up in groups of 2 and I got paired with Shawn. He took me to those little carnival booths where if you knock down all the little pins with those plastic guns you win. He won a little piggy and gave it to me. I hugged him and dragged him to the balloon booth. I took 5 darts and threw them at the balloons and every single one popped. I won and chose a turtle to give to Shawn. I gave it to him and we ran off giggling like little kids till we spotted the pink and blue fluffy goodness stuffed in bags on a stand. We ran over and bought 2 pink and blue bags to share when in reality I could finish them both on my own.

We wanted to meet up with the guys so I texted them to meet us at the cotton candy booth. Within 5 minutes every one was here except for Sam and Jack G. I was about to call them when JJ offered to. I went to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any cotton candy in my hair or around my mouth cause that shit's sticky, but when I walked in I saw 2 couples swallowing each others faces. I quickly washed my hands and turned back around when I heared ringing.

"Ugh Johnson's calling again."

"Bro just ignore it."

I recognized those voices anywhere.

"Jack?? Sam??" They both turned around and I could finally see their faces as well as those girls' faces. It was those 2 waitresses from earlier.

"..oh...um, hey Le-"

"Just stop. I don't want to interrupt. Please continue to eat these girls faces, seems more important than your friends. But I guess bros before hoes doesn't apply here does it?"

Before they could answer I open the door walked away.