Chapter 32: Roadtrip

Lenox's P.O.V.
I woke the next morning to a big thud. I ran down stairs to see Sam face down on the ground. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or help him so I did both. I picked him up while laughing at him as he pouted.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry. What were you trying to get?"

"FOOOOD!!"

"Haha are waffles ok?" He nodded in agreement and I started toasting the waffles as I was frying some bacon. I got out some fruit to eat with the waffles and as soon as the waffles popped out of the toaster, everyone came running down stairs.

"Calm down!! No shoving!! Ahhhh!!" By the time everyone sat down nothing was left. Only one strawberry and a sad, tired looking Matt.

"Awww its ok Matty I'll make better waffles just for us 2 ok?"
He nodded and sat down at the table with the others.

"So what's the plan for today?" We had just finished breakfast and were laying on the couches in the living room.

"Beach?" Jeanna suggested and I flew up from my spot on the couch.

" No,.... O..M..G...ROADTRIP!!! EVERYONE GO PACK WE'RE GOING TO THE LAKE!" I screamed and everyone ran upstairs.

We got in the car and drove to my secret cabin I had bought to get away from that she devil I called a sister. It wasn't cheap but it was worth it.

We arrived and everyone was amazed. It had 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a basement with a movie theater. Right behind it was the lake that had a dock and was surrounded by lanterns. It was hidden by trees so it was hard to find and you could only get to the entrance by boat so I usually always have the front door locked so we came in through the back door.

Everyone put there stuff in their assigned rooms with their room buddy. The partners were Nate and I in one room. Dana and Jeanna in another. The Jacks in one and Sam and Matt in the other. After we all got settled we changed into our bathing suits and chilled at the lake. Today was Wednesday so we would stay till Saturday. Till then, time to relax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I think I might finish up this story, end it, and start a new one cause I don't really like it