Chapter 9: Glad to be home

Lenox's P.O.V.

I was still a little shaken up about what happened on the plane. All these questions started to pop into my head.

Why was Hayes there?  How did he find out what plane I was on? What did he mean by he was the only one willing to 'chase' after me? I was snapped out of my thoughts when the driver honked his horn. "We're here!"

I ran to my room, dropped my bags, and plopped on the bed. All i wanted was a nice, warm shower. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. After I got out I changed in to a soft crop top and some sweatpants with my hombre hair in a messy bun. I got on netflix and put on a disney movie cause, come on, they're bae. Towards the middle of Finding Nemo, I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered too lazy to look at caller ID.

"Hey Lex!!" They replied.

L-  "NASH!!" I screeched into the phone. Nash and I had gotten really close and now he's like my best friend.

N-  "Whats happenin' babe"

L-   "Nothing much how about you"

N-  "Nothing really but I forgot to ask how was your flight?"

Oh shit

L-  "Uhh...yeaa it was greaa-att" good job Lex, he'll never know!

N- "Lex, ya know you can tell me anything right?" What if he doesn't believe me!?

L- "ok well while I was on the plane I went to the bathroom and someone knocked and it was Hayes suprisingly enough and I got mad cause he said a couple of the boys liked me and he was the only one willing to 'chase after me' so I tried to leave but he pinned me against the wall and tried to rape me." I was balling at this point.

N- "Im gonna kill him when i get back."

L-  "No I jus- wait what? Get back from where?"

N-  "Look outside your window"

I leaned out the window to see the one and only 'Nash Grier' standing on my porch.

L-  "NASH!!" I hung up the phone and ran down stairs and out the door into Nash's arms.

N&L "I missed you so much!" We had only been apart for a day or two but it felt like forever.

"Come in and you can finish watching the rest of Finding Nemo with me" I dragged him to the door but before I reached the handle a familiar voice came from behind us that made me cringe. "Hello Lenox nice to see you again." I was frozen in place not wanting to turn around to face them but when I did it wasn't just one person. Im in deep shit now.