3

No POV:

That set kenma off, he looked at kuroo"what if i did? would that be so terrible?!"he stood up, his body shaking"what if i told you i had a huge secret that i'd been keeping from you for years?! Do you not trust me!?"he yelled, tears forming in his eyes. Kuroo stood up and went to him"kenma im sorry okay i didn't mean to say that okay? just calm down, i know you don't have a big secret and i do trust you, im sorry"he said softly, feeling stupid for his choice of words. Kenma stepped back, moving away from kuroo and wiping his eyes"i think i just need time to myself okay? im going to leave for a while...i'll be back later"he mumbled as he turned away from the other and walked to the door, grabbing his hoodie and putting it on, he took off the annoying tie and his sweater, just to be more comfortable. 

Kenma put on his sneakers and walked out the door, not even glancing back at kuroo as he walked away from the house. He went to the local library and sat in the back, taking out his phone before sighing at the messages he was already being spammed with. He knew kuroo was worried more now but he needed time to himself, he needed to calm down. Kenma silenced his phone and grabbed his psp from his pocket, glad that he never took it out from there when he had gotten home before. He silenced the device and started to play a random game, letting himself be lost into the game world for a while, finally starting to relax. 

Kenma had been gone for a few hours now and it had begun to get dark, he looked up from his game and sighed as he looked at his phone, eyes widening at the amount of missed calls and texts. He sighed and saved his game before standing up and putting both his devices away, making his way out of the library. He decided to take the long way home, which he will soon come to realize is a bad decision. Kenma walked and soon it was dark, he decided to take his phone out to text kuroo he was on his way back, knowing the other would come looking for him if he didn't, he had stopped underneath a street light, his hood over his head, just to cover his ears more. 

He was about to start walking again, until he heard a voice"A rather nice night for a walk wouldn't you say little kitty?"a voice spoke behind the pudding haired male, causing him to turn around and pull his hood more over his head. The stranger wore a black hoodie, hiding his features due to the darkness of the night, the boy went to walk backwards, wanting to leave but the stranger put a finger to his grinning lips"hush hush, i know a secret~"he hummed. The pudding boy froze in place, certainly this scary stranger didn't know? he couldn't, no one knew, not even his childhood friends did, how could he?"aw you look so scared~ don't worry i wont tell...as long as you do every single thing i say, exactly as i say it~"he said before stepping into the light to reveal himself, making the pudding boys heart drop"do we have a deal...Kozume kenma?"he hummed.

"Daishou...What are you even talking about? why should i believe you? you're a liar, a snake"he hissed, causing the other to chuckle"alright, I'm talking about the secret that you are not entirely human~ you're some cat hybrid, a monster~ i wonder what your friends would think? how much would scientists pay to have you for testing?"he hummed. Kenma tensed"you cant tell them! p-please i'll do what you say i promise, just don't tell anyone"he said, fear in his voice. Daishou chuckled"that's the spirit~ okay first things first i need your phone number, and second you are going to be my boyfriend, I want everyone to be jealous that im able to get such a cute kitty as mine~"he hummed. Kenmas heart stopped as he heard the others words, he wanted to cry but he just nodded and gave the other his number"oh and kitty, if you tell anyone, anyone at all, your secret goes worldwide~"he said with a grin still on his face"see you later, I'll send you the details over text, bye for now my little Kitten~"he hummed before walking away, leaving kenma there, tears now falling from his eyes.

He let out a shaky breath and started to walk again, quickly wiping his tears as he headed home, he needed to calm down and he needed to avoid kuroo at all costs. Soon he saw the house and walked a bit faster, getting inside and quietly closing the door and taking off his sneakers. The boy rushed to his room and closed his door, knowing kuroo heard him as he locked himself in his room and slid to the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks as his body was shaking, his mind racing. He was scared, he was scared and panicking, but he wasn't going to let kuroo help him, he couldn't risk the other finding out, he was trying to calm down until he heard a knock at his door"hey kenma? You okay?"Kuroo asked, his voice full of worry as he spoke. Kenma quieted himself, now having a single thought basically screaming in his head...

why me?