You attend the AMAs with him {Part two}

As you exit the venue once the show is over, Niall comes up behind you and takes your hand in his.

"Oh my gosh Niall you scared me" You breathe out.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to" he says back kissing your cheek.

In the entryway, Niall pulls you aside from the crowd to talk to you.

"(Y/N) seeing you tonight in that dress is driving me completely insane" he tells you, his accent being extremely thick at this point "I need you"

"You do realize that we are in a public place babe" you slightly whisper to him.

"I know, I know, but I don't mean here" he says with a cheeky grin.

"Oh I get ittt" you say sarcastically.

"(Y/N) we have to get out of here. Now." Niall says again.

He lightly pulls you by the arm escorting you out of the main doors and to the black SUV waiting for you guys.

"But Niall what about the afterparty?" You question.

"To hell with the afterparty" he then whispers and says "You're worth so much more"

You immediately get turned on by his low and raspy voice cutting into your ear, sending chills all down your spine. The two of you are at your hotel within minutes go up to your room rather quickly.

You take off your shoes and begin to take off your dress, but Niall stops you.

"Let me take care of that babe" he winks.

The butterflies in your stomach go crazy; only wanting Niall even more than before.

He takes no time to pin you against the wall, his hot breath dancing on your neck. You crash your lips onto his in complete desperation. He knows you want him now so in his mind, it's only right to tease you.

He lifts you up with one hand under your butt while the other one caressing your back as you straddle his torso.

He walks you over to the bed and gently lays you down. He slowly takes off his shirt showing off his abs. Niall was very slick at taking off your dress: he hovers over you and unzips the back nonchalantly and slides it off your body, eyeing your curves which he loves so much. You're left in your matching bra and thong, for Niall to explore as well.

He then traces his fingers along your stomach, giving you the chills all over your body. You bring him toward you kissing him with so much passion. Once you pull away you breathe heavily saying, "Horan are you ready to do this? Or do you want to keep me waiting all night?"

"Oh baby you have no idea what's in store for you" he says with a smirk reattaching your lips with his.

-------------------------------------------------------

There was a request for a part two so I hope you enjoyed it! I wrote it quickly💘