A run-in with the paparazzi

You and Sophia decide to go shopping together while the boys are rehearing for their OTRA tour coming up. The streets of London are quiet yet chaotic, so you figure you'll just try to blend in with everyone else.

"Where to first" Sophia asks you.

"Top shop?" You suggest.

"Sure!" She replies.

Once you step inside the store, a few fans immediately notice you two and ask for pictures. Not being able to decline, you quickly take the pictures and continue shopping. Little did you guys know that those girls tweeted the pictures and your location. Within minutes about 30 girls were flooding into the shop. You both hide in the dressing rooms until the chatter went down, and the girls left.

"How did they know we were here?" You asked Sophia.

"Knowing the fans, the probably tweeted or posted the pictures somewhere telling their friends where we were" She says.

"Ohh well that makes sense. Lets just not take anymore pictures, even though I hate telling them no" She nods in agreement as you two walk up to the counter, ready to purchase dozens of items of clothes.

Exiting the store, you lead the way holding the door for Sophia. The two of you talk about the boys' new tour and what shows you're going to. Out of the corner of your eye you see a few men on the other side of the street following you two with cameras.

"Sophia..the paps found us too" You say nudging her.

She looks over to where you nonchalantly pointed to, and widened her eyes. Neither of you have been out in public recently alone (or with each other) and you're very nervous. The last time you had an accident with the paparazzi was when you were first dating Niall and you were with your sister back home. They somehow found you and wouldn't leave you alone. Since then, you feel like you need to be protected by someone, but Sophia is just as scared as you.

They cross the street and are now behind you along with about 50 fans. You link arms and start to pick up the pace and take a quick right into a candy shop. The workers lock the doors to keep everyone out. You make a phone call to Niall and tell him the situation.

"Babe I'm so sorry I wish I could be there protecting you guys" he says full of sorrow "I'll tell Basil to go and get you guys. About how many people are outside now?"

"125-130 maybe" you reply

"Alright darling he's on his way. Just hang tight okay? Everything will be fine. Come to the studio with us"

"Okay Niall I love you"

"I love you more" he says as you guys hang up.

You turn to Sophia and tell her that Basil will be here in about 10 minutes, and that we will go to the studio with the boys and she agrees.

Once Basil arrives, he escorts you two through the crowd and to his SUV that's waiting for you. In total there is about 175 fans and paparazzi combined who are waiting outside the shop.

Sophia is right behind Basil leading you out as well. She has a tight grip on your hand, not intending to let you go. The paparazzi are bumping into you left and right and shouting random things like

-"Where are Liam and Niall?! Did you breakup"
-"Is it true you're pregnant, (Y/N)?"
-"Sophia, congrats on the engagement!!"
-"Niall and Liam are too good for you guys!"
and even
-"Niall needs to date someone his own age!!"

Niall always told you to brush off everything they say. 99% of the things they say is not true and it's just to create drama; something you don't need more of.

You reach the car and Basil basically shoves you two, then quickly gets in as well, speeding off down the street. Within 3 minutes you're at the studio. You both step out of the SUV and race inside to the boys. Once you see Niall you jump into him arms starting to lightly cry.

"(Y/N) how are you doing" Niall says with concern written all over his face.

"Better now that I'm with you" You reply.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have been there with you babe I really am. I know how you are with the paps and your previous run-ins. I promise I'll be there next time to protect you"

"Thank you" you say crashing your lips onto his.