Mr Donnors secret

{megs pov}

We were walking into the school gates when I noticed someone new, a new boy perhaps? He was talking to mr Donnor and they looked quite close. I saw Zai laughing at them whilst rolling her ankle. She looked like she was about to cry so Lyd decided to trip her up. "OWWWW" she dramatically screamed as we walked into form.

The boy from earlier was sat on our table. "hello and you are?" Mills snapped. "M-mateusz,I'm n-new" he stuttered. I instantly saw how nervous he was and slapped mills who turned to me in shock. "What was that for". "You scared the poor lad to death". She gave a guilty look and apologised.

~time skip to mr donnors lesson~

{Lyds pov}

I noticed the new kid mateusz staring at mr Donnor. He kept looking him up and down. "You alright" he said snapping me back into reality. "Oh yeah aha erm why do you keep looking a mr Donnor" I said biting my nails. "He's my boyfriend ,we've been dating for like 4 years" I was shocked. Mr Donnor and a 16 year old! I had to tell Zai.

"Zai" I whispered I could see her falling asleep. Abit of drool fell out her mouth. "zaituni pstttt". Her eyes widened and she turned to me "shhhhh wake me up in the morning" I laughed slightly "Tobi's here" I said jokingly. "Wait what where I'm up" she said putting her hand in some of the lessons experiments. "I'm only kidding haha,but did you know mateusz and mr Donnor have been dating for 4 years" "ARE YOU KIDDING?" I always thought he was dating miss jones" Zai pouted and me and mateusz laughed.

{mills pov}

Why tf does mr Donnor keep looking at the new kid. I turned to see him,Lyd and Zai joking around. I rolled my eyes looking at meg who gave me a confused look. That mateusz just looked way to posh to go to THIS school.

A/N IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER DIDNT HAVE THE SIDEMEN OR EBOYS OR ANYONE IN,JUST INTRODUCING MATEUSZ,AT LEAST YOU STILL GOT ZAI <3