Chelsea fc women

{megs pov}

Me and Lyd sat in the changing rooms, no one knows we play football except for mills and Zai.my phone pinged

Zai:
ME AND MILLS ARE HERE TO CHEER YOU ON! COME ON YOU BLUES💙💙💙💙💙

I smiled at my phone and put it in my bag. I stood up and me and Lyd went to warm up.

{jjs pov}

"SIMONNNNNN ALL OF US ARE GOING TO SEE CHELSEA WOMENS VS ARSENAL WOMENS ARE U IN" I scream even though I was stood next to him. "Sure" he chuckled.

~time skip~

We were at the ground at there was at least 20,000 people there. We found our box and started eating the food. "Yo on snap maps it's says meg,mills,Zai and Lyd are here" he stormed into the room.

{simons pov}

I looked out of the glass window to see a familiar purple hair and blonde hair. They couldn't play for chelsea could they? That's such a big achievement they would have told us. Ethan rang mills and put it on speaker.

"Oh heyyyy Ethan"

"Hey are you at the chelsea game"

"Oh Zai that's who they play for, erm yes we are"

"Oh cool can I ask why"

"Lyd and meg play for chelsea"

"Wait what"

"Have they never told you?"

"No okay bye"

"See ya"

That's so weird why they haven't told us.

~skip to half way through the game~

{Lyds pov}

"Yes Tash pass" I shouted
She passed me the ball and I ran through and chipped the keeper it was now 2-1 to us.

{zai's pov}

I WAS BUZZING LYD HAD SCORED so I put it in my insta story
*photo of pitch* YES LYD AND MEG💙💙💙
I smiled and mills laughed

{megs pov}

After the game mills and Zai were allowed into the changing room, we had won 4-2. I heard a loud bang and realised Zai had ran into the door. Everyone in the team laughed. Next minute I saw the sidemen stood outside....

Oh boy I have some explaining to do

A/N ZAI HAS RAN INTO MANY DOORS AT SCHOOL HAHAHAHAHA SUPRISED SHE HASNT BROKEN HER NOSE!!!