Dont bother me at work

{zai's pov}

Me,meg,Lyd and mills were at work I had just collected some plates and taken them back to the kitchen when mills comes running in. "You have a visitor" she sighed. Who could want to see me at this time. I looked over to see a very sympathetic looking Tobi I turned to mills who stood there awkwardly. "Soooo I'm going to go and erm wash some d-dishes" she said and sprinted into kitchen.
"Zai please sit down" Tobi sighed and stared into my eyes,I stared into his and because of that missed the chair and ended up on the floor. "Look I'm so sorry about the par" " no Tobi" I said cutting him off "you clearly like her so I'm not going to stop you". I could feel myself tearing up. "No Zai listen. I didn't want that girl there jj met her at a club and invited her. I wanted to be with you I swear!" Tobi said whilst he started tearing up too. "So why did you ignore me for so long" "because I wanted to know what was best and I found out that I need you Zai" he said with a smile. I felt myself go dizzy so I shut my eyes. Once the dizziness had gone Tobi had also. I sighed pushing the table causing a lot of people to look at me.

{Harry's pov}

"Jj can I speak to you a second" I said biting my nails. "Sure ma g". I looked at him and sighed. "I like her". "Who bog" he questioned "Megan simons girlfriend" he stared at me. Shit shit shit I shouldn't have said anything. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA  is this a prank,where's the camera" he said looking around. I wish it was. "No jj it's not". He fell silent and walked away. Just before he got to the door "tell her how you feel man" he said. Them words echoed in my head.

{Alex's pov}

"Heyyyy" I turned around to see a very happy Lyd. "Hey" I chuckled "so I was thinking how about we do a video together" I asked "for real" she looked so confused. "Yes of course". "Okay then". I set up the camera and started recording "hello everyone im Alex and welcome back to another video,today we are going to be doing a q and a"

Loads of questions went past such as

Why is that Zai so clumsy? It's Zai what do you expect
Are you and Lyd dating? No well not yet
Are Ethan and mills dating? No comment
Who is Lyds fave eboy? Alex or will
What is megs favourite thing about the sidemen?

To that one Lyd responded "how tf am I meant to know what she thinks about them, she doesn't tell me"

The last question is for you Lyd... have you tried Viks spicy sperm?
She laughed so hard, "can't say I have tbf" she said staring into the lens.

We finished the video and Lyd went back home.

{3rd person pov}

Zai flopped onto the sofa so did Lyd,mills and meg.

They watched frozen two and fell asleep the sound of zai's snoring could be heard from miles away

A/N FUN FACT I CAN NORMALLY HEAR ZAI SNORE FROM MY HOUSE