Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

A couple days later my two best friends came over to my house. They're names Catarina and Hannah. They've lived on my street my whole life we're more than best friends we're sisters. Catarina has long wavy light brown hair, has bright blue eyes, and is 5'4. Ariana has straight dark brown hair, freckles in her face, has dark brown eyes, and is 5'4.

I told them about everything that happened yesterday at first they didn't believe me, but Catarina started to believe me when I showed her the texts that me and Niall were sending it each other.

Hannah didn't believe me because I didn't have any pictures. She's not as big as a directioners as Catarina and I. Well I'll just have to show her that I met them.

Hannah had to go home so Catarina and I kept talking.

"Did you really meet them?" Catarina asked

"Yes. And we're going on another date again tonight, but this time all the boys are coming." I answered

"Can I come along? Me and Louis are meant to be." Catarina said

"Sure but we'll just meet you there. I won't tell them you're coming. It'll be a "surprise" when I meet you there." I said

"Ok, where are you guys going?" Catarina asked.

"We're going to that new burger place down town I'm not sure what its called though." I answered

"Oh I know what your talking about its just called The Burger you know." Catarina said.

"Oh ok I better get ready we're going in an hour and a half." I said

Catarina and I spent a whole hour getting our hair done and getting dressed. We don't like to wear make-up we feel fake in it. We left the house and I went down to The Burger Catarina waited outside while I went to the hotel to meet the boys.

I got to the lounge and they were already down there waiting for me. That's weird I got here right on time I hope they weren't waiting to long.

"Sorry did I make you guys wait?" I asked.

"No, we just got down here about 2 minutes ago." Niall replied.

"Oh, ok." I said.

Niall's POV

We started to walk down to The Burger I was starving. On the way down all the other boys talked to Ashley except for me. I couldn't help thinking of how it's illegal to date someone who is under aged in America. And also if we did date I couldn't stop thinking of the hate she'd get I couldn't do that to her. People would start bullying her and I don't understand why fans can't be happy if I'm happy.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ashley asked

"Nothing I'm just tired and really hungry! Oh look The Burger is right there." I replied

The answer seemed to satisfy her.

Then Ashley said,

"Oh look it's my best friend Catarina." Ashley said to us. Then she said to her friend, "Catarina over here."

"Oh fancy seeing you here." Catarina said.

You could see that they planned to meet here.

"What are you doing here?" Ashley asked

She is such a bad actress.

"I just came here to get some food. I see you're with Niall and the rest of One Direction again." Catarina said.

Then I saw Louis eyeing her I could tell he like her.

"Well Catarina would you like to eat with us?" Louis asked her.

"Of course." Catarina said

"I call sitting next to her!" Louis said in a loud voice.

We sat down and started to order Ashley and Catarina ordered the same thing a cheese burger with only lettuce and cheese with a side of fries. They rest of the boys ordered almost the same thing a burger with everything on it and a side of fries. However I ordered three burgers with everything, chicken strips, and two sides of fries. I was really hungry.

Catarina and Louis started to talk a lot and Ashley and I did too. I asked her why she started playing guitar and why she played volleyball. She asked me things like what got me interested in music and why I eat so much. The rest of the guys talked about whatever they talked about.

Then the food got here. By the time the rest of them finished they're burgers I finished my chicken strips, two burgers, and one order of fries. Everyone had to wait for me to finish my food, but I don't care and Ashely didn't seem to mind.

We finally had to go Louis and I walked back to Ashely and Catarina to their houses. It so cool how they live right next to each other so it looks like they're very close.

"Well this is us." Catarina said.

"I'll walk Ashley back to her house." I said. Even though its only two doors down.

"That's okay we're having a sleepover here so it's fine." Catarina said.

I think she noticed I wanted to be alone with Ashley so she said to Louis,

"You know what do you want to see my pet dog her name is Lola."

"Um sure." Louis said looking confused.

Then she took Louis into her back yard where a golden retriever puppy was. She must be a really good friend of Ashley's to do that for her.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." Ashely said.

"You did, I did too." I said.

And then I leaned forward and kissed her. I don't know how long it was could've been minutes could've been hours I'm not sure. Then we were rudely interrupted by Louis,

"I'm I butting into something?" He said.

"Good night Ashley." I said

"What am I chopped liver?" Catarina said.

"Good night to you too Catarina." I said.

"Good night you two." Louis said

Then they went up the ramp and entered Catarina's house.

Author's note: I'm not sure if this is good so please comment what you think of it.