Chapter 25

Chapter 25

.

Niall's POV

.

Today is our last day in New York City. Ashley and I are going site seeing. The concerts were amazing. The fans were great. We all had a lot of fun. We were walking around and Ashley said,

"All of this is incredible!"

"Ya it's amazing." I said.

"I was talking about being here with you." She said.

"It great to be here with you to. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said before kissing me.

Just then a huge swarm of paparazzi came out.

"Shit." I said.

We started to run. But they already surrounded us.

"Are you guys dating?" One of them asked.

"What was that kiss?" Another asked.

"Can we get a nice big smooch for the camera?" One asked.

They bombarded us with questions. My car was a little bit farther up. We tried to get to it but there was to many of them. I called Paul and told him to pick us up and fast.

He was here in 3 minutes. We ran into the car and drove away.

"How did they know we were there?" Ashley asked.

"I have no idea. Do you think they got a picture of us kissing?" I asked.

We looked at each other. That was a definite yes. We look on sugarscape and sure to god, there was the picture of us kissing. The report said,

"The newly found pop star Ashley Holden was found kissing the Irish sweetheart from One Direction, Niall Horan, today in New York City. Ashley is under aged and it is illegal for her and Niall to date in the US. They haven't confirmed anything about dating yet, but I believe this is proof enough."

This was all my fault. I can't believe I did this.

"Oh my god." Was all Ashley could say.

"We're going to get in so much trouble." I said.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

I was thinking for a moment but then it hit me. If she loved in England than it would be legal for us to date.

"You know if you lived in England than it would be legal for us to date." I told her.

"But I don't live in England I'm not a British citizen." She said.

"I know but if you move to England and Liam becomes your guardian there he'll approve of us dating and then..." I started.

"Niall I can't move to England. And what's the point? I'll be on tour most of the time." She said.

"That's the point. You won't really have to live there." I said.

"Will that work?" She asked.

"Yes it will. It will have to." I said.

"We'll have to think about it later. This is all so much." She said.

Once we got into the hotel the boys bombarded us.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"I can't believe they find you." Zayn exclaimed.

"How are we going to fix this?" Louis asked.

"Just calm down." Ashley told them.

"We have a plan." I said.

We told them about moving to England and everything how Liam or one of the other boys would become her guardian. They all thought it was a good plan.

"Okay but when are we going to do this?" Liam asked.

"After the tour. We have two more places to go. And then we can do all this after that." I said.

"But you guys aren't going to see each other that much. Wouldn't it be better to what until the summer tour is over?" Zayn said.

"No we need to do this as soon as we can. We don't want to get in trouble." I said.

We talked about what is going to happen. But I couldn't help but wonder was it all worth it?

.

Author's note: oh no Niall what are you thinking? Well anyway, hoped you guys liked the chapter there are only 10 chapters left!!!