Chapter 30

Chapter 30

.

Ashley's POV

.

I woke up in Niall's arms happy, but sad. I had to leave later today. And I probably won't see him for another month. I'm going to miss him so much. Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life.

I got to kiss him and hug him and cuddle with him and actually see him in person. He started to wake up.

"Morning leprechaun." I said.

"Don't insult me like that when I'm on my homeland." Niall said.

I laughed. We kissed.

"I'm hungry." He said.

"When are you not?" I asked him.

"Never." He replied.

"Okay let's go get some breakfast." I said.

We got changed and went to the kitchen. His mom was making so many things. There was omelets, pancakes, waffles, bacon, and other things.

"Morning sweetie." Mrs. Horan said.

"Good morning Mum." Niall said.

"Help your self dears." She said.

We both got plates and almost took everything. Thank god the others ate already.

"Wow I can see why you're Niall's girlfriend." Greg said to me referring to my plate of food.

I giggled. Then we started to eat. By the time we were done I had to go to catch my plane home.

Niall drove me. We walked to my gate.

"I'm going to miss you!" I exclaimed.

"I'm going to miss you more!" Niall said.

"I'm going to miss you most." I said before kissing him.

Then we hugged. Them kissed, them hugged again. Then kissed like 20 more times.

"I love you." Niall whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

We kissed. I started to walk into the plane. But I turned and ran back to him, hugging and kissing him one last time. The last time I'll feel those soft lips against mine for a while.

Then I finally went into the plane.

.

Niall's POV

.

I drove back to my house. I was going to have to leave soon for the tour to, but I wanted to say bye to my family first.

I went to park in the driveway but someone was parked there. So I parked out front. As I walked threw the door I saw Mr. Star.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you about something." Mr. Star said.

"Okay." I said confused.

I took him to the living room.

"About you and Ashley dating. There's something you need to know." Mr. Star said.

"Okay. Go on." I said more confused than ever.

"You need to break up." He said.

"No I'm not going to do that! I love her." I told him.

"If you love her than you'll have to let her go. She's under aged. The US government wants to arrest you if you come back to the states and are still dating her." He said.

"Then have her become a English citizen. Then we'll be able to date." I said.

"You don't understand do you?" Mr. Star said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're holding her back in her career. Ticket sales have decreased since you confirmed. When you two do your little Skype chats it takes time away from her practicing. Face it you're holding her back." He said.

It took me a while to sink in. It's true though. I am holding her back. Maybe breaking up with her will be for the better.

"Okay well I have to catch a plane." He said.

He left me there thinking of everything. How can I be doing this to Ashley? Would it be better breaking up with her?

.

Authors note: oh no Niall what are you thinking? Well anyway short chapter. Kind of a filler but it's important for the story. I can't believe there's only 5 chapters left!