Souvenirs

"Okay you know what, why did you even get your own froyo if you were going to eat all of mine anyway?" She sassed at him.

Dipping his spoon in her cup, he used his left hand to grab at her waist, "Your's taste like your lips." he argued, wriggling his eyebrows at her.

Her lips wrapped around the spoon in his hand, emptying it of all its content. "Nice save Styles."
She giggled.

"Thank you love. Now I believe you took something that was mine." He mumbled before pressing his lips to hers in a chaste and sweet kiss.

She hummed in content before sighing at the lack of contact when he pulled away.

"I love you H." She confessed, wrapping her arms around his neck. He couldn't help but to pull her closer, needing to hold her desperately.

"God I love you so much more beautiful." He smiled into her hair, wishing this moment could last forever.

New York in August.

It had been a tradition for the past three years, that's where they had met so it seemed appropriate.

They recognized a passion and intensity in each other that nobody else had seen. That's why they were so good together.

That night they walked the streets of New York City until three am.

Hands swinging side by side, fingers intertwining every now and then, fiery kisses stolen in every corner of every street, Harry twirling her around and pulling her to him immediately after. He lost himself in her Egyptian blue eyes while she swam around in his piercing green ones. They loved each other more than anything.

They walked side by side, arms laced with each other's to their hotel room. Harry woke up to an empty spot in bed. His eyes settled on girl gazing over NYC, standing on the balcony in the white dress shirt he had worn the night before.

He snaked his arms around her waist pressing a kiss to her neck, earning a hum of approval. Her hands settled on his arms as they watched the daylight decorate the Big Apple.

No words were spoken as they melted in each other's warmth. They both knew how they felt about each other, how nothing could ever break this.

August 5th, 2025.

Y/n's pov

"So there's something I want to talk to you about...". She looked up at him with a smile and offered a nod for him to go on. "I was thinking you know, this is our fifth date, so I'd like to think it's going good between us. I just think that I'm ready to make things official and I was wondering if you'd be comfortable with that."

She wanted to say yes. She wanted to say 'I'd be comfortable with that', she wanted to give him what he deserved, but he wasn't Harry. She didn't want to give herself to him like that, not when she knew who she really belonged to.

So, she bats her eyelashes, swallows and reaches for his hand.
"Let me think about it?"

He purses his lips, enveloping his hand with her's.