The Youtuber who is accusing Hero Hei but its funny

So this girl literally is an idiot

So this girl literally is an idiot. She tried to blame Hero Hei to be a monster but instead her likes is basically 14 and the hates on thousands. Look at the Subscribers is basically 82 literally she's basically a Idiot to try to make Hero Hei a bad man. Even I would say I dislike her from this one. So literally I say a joke of how this video was stupid and literally I'm not being mean to her but literally that was the dumbest thing ever. To all try not to be her and try not to accuse anyone in this when you make YouTube videos. This is literally the dumbest thing I ever watch. Hero Hei is basically wanted to make news in anime or other things really he does not look like a bad man just making YouTube anime news. She literally needs more evidence. I'm not bullying her but it's so funny to see lots of dislikes and so much comments about this one. Literally that's a big fail for this one. So this girl thinks Uzaki Chan is 14 but she's really 19 years old. Did not look about her and her age. Literally the dumbest thing I ever saw. To everyone I am not bullying her but to learn this lesson try not to be an idiot if you want to accuse someone. You need I Information and evidence if you want to accuse someone.