Minato x Ken's Older Sister Reader (P3)

"Hey, Earth to Minato." Junpei says waving his hand in front of Minato's face.

Minato's gaze was fixated on you and Ken. Plenty of times he had asked you to hang out with him, but every time you had to reject his offer. He could see why now. How long have you been hanging out with Ken? It had to be before he joined SEES, but why would you be hanging out with him in the first place?

"Hey, Minato!"

He flinches, looking at Junpei who had been calling his name for the last five minutes.

"Dude, what the hell? I've been hollering your name for the past five minutes."

"My bad."

Junpei turns his head, looking over at you and Ken, "You've been staring pretty hard at Y/N and Ken. They're always together aren't they?"

Minato nods, drawing imaginary circles with his finger on the table, "It's...annoying."

"Whoa, hey now. You can't just say that without having a reason."

He shrugs, "Do I need to have a reason?"

"'Course you have to. Now, c'mon, your pal Junpei's here to listen!"

Minato only blinks a few times to show Junpei that he wasn't interested in talking about the subject.

Junpei lets out a sigh, placing his hands behind his head, "Fine, if you won't tell me then I'll just guess."

A few seconds pass by and suddenly a smile breaks out onto Junpei's face. 

"Dude, no way. You li-"

You'd never seen Minato get up so fast. He always seemed so laidback and uninterested in most things, however the way he acted just then seemed like Junpei hit a nerve.

You and Ken look over at the commotion, seeing Minato with his hand clamped over Junpei's mouth. He gives you two a nod of acknowledgement and to your surprise, begins dragging Junpei away up the stairs.

"Minato-san's an interesting person isn't he?" Ken asks.

You laugh a bit, "You could say that. I've never seen him that flustered though."

"That's because you always turn him down when he asks to hang out. You've only seen one side of him so far."

"I don't always turn him down..."

Ken gives you a look and you sigh, "Fine, fine. You're right, but that's because I was worried about you. I couldn't exactly barge into the orphanage and take you with me. I didn't have any proof that we were related, and plus I didn't want to get you involved in this Tartarus mess."

"Well, here I am. Maybe you should have tried harder to persuade the team to not get me involved."

"And you need to stop being such a cheeky brat." You say, playfully putting Ken in a headlock.

Meanwhile, Minato had dragged Junpei up to the dorm's second floor. Junpei was clearly running out of air since his nose was covered by Minato's hand as well. He kept on hitting Minato's arm as a sign but of course Minato didn't care.

Finally he lets Junpei go, leaving him gasping for air while sprawled out on the floor.

"Were you trying to kill me?!" Junpei asks.

Minato shrugs, "You were too loud."

"Sorry, but man, you've got your eye on Y/N, huh?"

He doesn't say anything, only staring at Junpei blankly.