Persona 5 Valentine's Day Special Pt.1

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Y/N's POV

Scenario 1: Akira/Ren

"So, what's the plan today?" I ask as I take a sip of coffee.

"Well I can't tell you, that would ruin the surprise." Akira says.

"Oh? So you actually have something planned? I'm quite surprised Akira."

"I take offense to that. Of course I have something planned, Y/N. Something special for only the best girlfriend in the world," he says pulling out a rose from behind his back.

A smile forms on my face as I take the rose, "Well, it is Valentine's Day after all. I might just have something planned for the best boyfriend in the world as well."

Akira smiles as he holds out his hand, "I guess that means it's showtime."

I stifle a laugh as I take his hand, "I guess being Joker in the Metaverse has gotten to you, huh?"

He shrugs, "Maybe a little. Shall we go?"

I stand from my seat as he leads me out of LeBlanc into the night, the stars sparkling above us.

-Time Skip-

"Wow, it's beautiful up here, Akira. How'd you find this place?"

"Morgana helped me find it. He said he was pawsitive it was the purrfect spot."

I lightly push him as I laugh a little, "I'm pretty sure he didn't say those pawful puns but, it was nice of him to help you."

"He was pretty enthuastic about it. But, he picked a nice spot."

"Yeah, you can see the whole city from up here."

Akira sits down on the grass as he pats the spot next to him, motioning for me to sit as well, "I just wanted today to be special, a day to unwind and relax from all the craziness we've faced this past year."

I sit down next to Akira and nod in agreement, "Yeah...it's all been a bit unreal hasn't it?"

"Yeah..."

A small awkward silence passes before I ask, "Will you miss it? Being a Phantom Thief?"

"Hm... a little bit, but I don't regret any of it. If Ryuji and I never found Kamoshida's palace that day, I wouldn't have met any of the amazing friends I have today. We wouldn't have changed any of those hearts, and most importantly I wouldn't have met you."

"Yeah... I feel the same way," I say looking up at the stars, "Ah, before I forget..."

I take a small box of chocolate and a picture frame and hand it to Akira, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Akira smiles as he takes the box and grabs a box out of his bag, "Here, Happy Valentines Day Y/N."

I take the box and open it to find chocolate and a necklace inside. The necklace had a red heart pendant on it with a few words engraved neatly on the back.

For Y/N, the person who stole my heart.

I smile as I look at Akira, "It's beautiful, Akira. Thank you."