Chihaya x Reader (P5)

Requested by:@RWBYCheesecoffee (A/N: You're older around, early 20s or so, and a part of the phantom thieves cuz why not, T/N: S/R/C- some random company)

Y/N's POV

"A fortune teller? In the Red-Light district?" I ask as I lean back in my chair.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool. Around your age too." Akira says taking a sip of coffee.

"What the hell have you been doing in the Red-Light district?"

"Hey, hands off the hair!"

"Does it matter anyways? Your hair's pretty messy anyways!"

Akira shoves my hands away, "Jeez, why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be at work or something?"

"Nope, I got the day off."

"For real? Where do you work anyways?"

"Oh, right. I haven't told you have I?"

"Yeah, I mean it seems like you're pretty rich considering where you live."

"Hmm, well, long story short, CEO of S/R/C."

"CEO? Of S/R/C?! Why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"Didn't seem important. Besides, don't you have homework to do or something?"

"Don't change the subject! This is important! Your company is like huge!"

"I guess it is? Bigger than expected though."

"What do you mean bigger than expected? Dude, you're rich!"

"I know. It's not exactly what I wanted though..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I mean yeah, I'm smart and all but I sort of wanted a small business to invest in. You know like that fortune teller you were talking about. Is she any good?"

"...well, I may or may not have been scammed out 100,000 yen." Akira says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you an idiot," I ask smacking the back of his head, "Who the hell gets scammed out of 100,000 yen?!"

"Hey, keep it down! I don't want Boss to hear!"

"God, I thought you were somewhat smart, not utterly hopeless."

"Hey, it was for good cause. It helped with a Phantom Thief case."

"Oh, that case? The one with the abusive boyfriend or whatever?"

"Yeah, that one."

I run a hand through my hair, "Do I need to get your 100,000 yen back for you?"

"No, none of that needed. But I think you should go talk to her."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you guys might have some stuff in common."

"Are you trying to play matchmaker? I'm not that much older than you."

"That's true. But still you're what, 21? You haven't had a girlfriend/boyfriend since, high school?"

"Okay wherever you heard that from is factually incorrect. I've had a few...people to date. Where'd you hear that from anyways?"

"Sojiro."

I sigh, getting up from my chair,"Of course you did. Anyways, I got to go. Notify me of any Phantom Thieves stuff.

"You got it. But seriously go visit that fortune teller, her name is Chihaya Mifune."

"Yeah, yeah. Just stay out of there, you never know what type of shady people are gonna be there."