19:Soft Again, Why?

Your POV
I ended up coming home with Jungkook at last. "Is this where you live? " Jungkook asked pointing towards my apartment. "No, this is President Donald Trump's house, why would l live here? Where else do you think you dumbass?!" I said laughing and he did the same. As I said, these are more like jokes to us now than insults.

But suddenly, an idea poped up on my head out of nowhere.
"Jungkook, are you still up to that 'mission help 'Y/N' ' or you gave up?" l asked checking if l can accomplish my plan or not. "Of course I am! Why do you ask?" Jungkook replied. "Good for me then and you too. I decided to call you for help when I need. Are ok with that?" I asked. "Round the clock free for you. But only when someone unblocks my number, you know...."  Jungkook said. Well, that was a bit cheesy.  "I...ummm...Yeah.Sure. Just don't make me block it again by your annoying ass." l answered. He smiled and nodded his head.

Anyways, this gonna be fun. The ghost possessed you to help me will flee away, I promise. "Okay...I should go. Take care and call me if you need." Jungkook said. Awww....I think my heart just melted....huh?
N-no it Didn't! Am I that easy to get?!

Time Skip (A short one)

I was sitting in the living room and watching T.V you think? Of course NOT! How can this be expected that a nerd like me will not read books and watch T.V?!
So, as expected, I was studying when suddenly my phone rang.

"Jimin, you disturbed my study time. So, make it quick. I'm annoyed already!" I said. "If I even call you at 5 in the morning, maybe I will still find you studying your ass off. So, me inturpting your studies isn't a big deal." Jimin said. "As if you will get up at 5 in the morning just to call me?" I said. "True though. I never will unless there's a fire in the house. Anyways, I called you to ask if you're ok after the kick out session." Jimin said.

"It was more like a dragged out session. That Jungkook, he made me go with him. I would have stayed there eating my food if Jungkook didn’t drag me out like that!! But he payed for our lunch though, so, I forgive him" I said. "He did what?! He himself  dragged you out with him and treated you lunch?!" Jimin asked."Yeah? What's wrong with that for you to be this excited?" I asked back. " 'Y/N', I think, I think he likes you!"

Jimin said making me frozen suddenly and feel quite a few butterflies in my stomach. "Stop coming to conclusions without thinking or knowing! Why would he? He even has a *sigh* a girlfriend." I said, felling a bit sad? What? Why?  "Y/N, do you perhaps like him or something? Why do you sound like him having a girlfriend is a matter of sorrow for you?" Jimin said, genuinely wanting to know.

"Who? Me?! Huh! In his dreams! No! Not even in his dreams!! Ok Jimin, I'm done with you wasting my time. And yeah, Thank you for your concern that you called me for. Bye!"

As soon as the question of Jimin hit me, I cut the line. Do I like him? Do I really? At least I don't hate him, yeah, that's for sure. Was that it? Him treating me with lunch and talking sweetly for a while were enough for him to make a teeny-tiny place in my heart again? So, sweet talk is all it takes for him to make me soft? Soft? I'm soft for him again.....Why?? I hate myself for that!

Why?? I hate myself for that!