All Tied Up

Holly could barely move, breath or think. The only resistance left that she had was through sheer instinct.
With Rowan paused and still on top of her body, Holly jerked her head around and pushed upward with her hips.
She was trying to flip over. Maybe if she could get onto her tummy, she could use the strength in her knees to get Rowan off of her and make a run for it.
Rowan stifled a chuckled while turning around to look at her face, which was bright red. Tendrils of hair danced around her eyes, which burned like fire.
"Wanna turn around"
Holly froze. Under further consideration she wasn't sure if laying on her tummy was necessarily any better of a position to be in... but Holly was also beginning to realize that maybe she wasn't sure of a lot of things... Maybe she was more drawn to Rowan's control than she thought. While Holly was panting and frozen in thought, Rowan smiled, lifted his hips enough to give her some room, and before she could wiggle away, he stuck one arm between her legs to get under her back and flipped her over onto her tummy.
"N-nooo" Holly shook her head.
"We're almost done. I'm going to keep my word and find that spot short stuff."
Holly gulped.
"And then I promise we are going to take a nice long break."
Holly could've sworn he winked as he spoke.
Rowan was still sitting on top of her, with his hips placed over her back, and he was still facing her feet.
"I'm wondering how ticklish back of your thighs are?"
Holly tensed up. She knew what was coming, but all she could do was helplessly kick her feet and wiggle around underneath Rowans weight.
"Please!" Holly begged hoarsely
"Are you asking me to please tickle you?" Rowan mocked.
Violently shaking her head, Holly started to squirm and kick her legs.
Within seconds Rowans fingers were back on her thighs. But this time it was the back up then, right under her bottom.

Holly screamed.
"Aaaaaaaahhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeek! NO NO NO NOHOHOHOEEEEEEH"
She thrashed and kicked against him, her voice horse from laughter. She laughed and screamed as he continued to poke his fingers on her butt, around the back of her upper thighs and slowly moved them to her inner thighs.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHahhhhhhahahhhhhhhhh she lost it.
Her laughter became a silent scream.
She couldn't control her body, her feet kicking wildly, and suddenly Rowan was shocked by a loud
"Thwap!"
He stopped.
"Did you just kick me in the face?" his voice was friendly, but somehow chilled Holly to the bone. She couldn't even respond.
Holly heard something clink around, and before she knew, Rowan had grabbed her ankles and wrapped something around them.
"No no no I can't, Rowan pl-"
"Sorry short stuff, but I can't be allowing that type of behavior."
He clearly wasn't sorry.
Suddenly Holly couldn't move her legs. Rowan had them firmly down with something soft and fuzzy. Her lights were forced down on the bed, with her feet positioned about five inches apart.
"Please don't! Knees and thighs!" Holly struggled to scream out. Her face was now muffled by a fluffy pillow and she had a hard time turning her head.

Rowan took himself off her body, but left his hand on her back.
"What was that?" He said.
Holly could her the smile in his voice as he spoke. He knew he had her completely where he wanted her, and she could do nothing about it. Holly immediately regretted her decision to tell Rowan her most ticklish places. What had she been thinking?! While she was still panting on the bed, she realized Rowan was fiddling with something else to the side of her. She tried to look but was too weak.

Before she knew it, he used his free hand to grab hers. He easily took both of her dainty hands and wrapped the familiar soft material around them. Crap.

Holly let out a cute little "humph" of defeat, as Rowan secured her arms together above her head.
"Knees and thighs huh?"
Holly was silent. She tried to wiggle against the restraints but it was no use.
"I asked you a question, doll..." Rowan's voice trailed sweetly.
Holly sighed, "yes," she whispered, annoyed that a slight smile on her face was forming as she squinted her eyes closed.

Rowan began to trace his fingers around the back of her knees. She twitched at his touch, remaining silent aside from a slight giggle.
Then he squeezed and Holly screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA STOOHHOHOHOPP"
"There we go... let it out" he teased.
Holly was hysterical. She could feel Rowan wiggling his fingers around the back of her knees, then switch to squeezing the sides and the fronts. He had one hand on each and she couldn't take it. No matter how much she struggled, laughed and screamed, Rowan kept going.

"Poor lil thing, so cute all helpless and tied up!" Holly could tell Rowan was enjoying his time on top of her squirming, squeaking, gasping body.

She was helpless! Holly's chiming laugh once again became a whisper and turned to silence. The only thing she could do was shake her body back and forth slightly as she collapsed in her fits of silent laughter.

Finally, after what felt like years, Rowan took one final poke and her hips. Holly scream and bucked under him, but she was warn out.

"Alight hun, you've done so well. Tell me you I can tickle you any time and you get yourself a nice break" Rowan said. He sounded like he was laughing too.

"Hhhhhhhhhhh" was all Holly could say.
"Cmon, tell me what I wanna hear"
Holly mustered all her energy, any ounce of resistance gone to the wind.
"Youcanticklemeanytime!" She squeaked out.
"Good girl, now that's all I wanted to hear."
Rowan began to untie Holly. The second she was free, she crept her legs up to her chest and her arms wrapped around to cover them.

She focused on her breathing, too embarrassed to look at Rowan's face.
"There there," he comforted her "a nice long break, as promised."

Holly wanted to believe him, but had a feeling that his idea of a break might be different than hers. He leaned over and kissed her head, slowly unraveling her small body until she was wrapped up in his lap. He smiled down at her and winked.