Wonwoo then take her phone and dialed his number. "What are you doing,Wonwoo?" "This my number. ONLY call me when its about the project. Dont ever try playly joke calling me."

"Its not like I have a time to calling you like your fans. Our class just side to side so i dont care if i have your number or not." Then they both walk opposite way.

After her done showered, she then start her daily game. "Hey there princess. Ready to battle?"

She automatic smile and her mood become slightly happy than moody about what happend this day. "Of course im ready. So here we go!"

They played together for almost 4 hours. Then after that they have to bid their goodbyes.

"Its fun to have a partner like you. See ya!"

"See you too."

Mina then close her phone and walk to the kitchen. She then drink her water while checking her phone after hearing notification in.

Suddenly she spit her water after saw her messages from Wonwoo. She whine annoyingly knowing she team up with this wolf guy.

~Tomorrow after school, go to the  starbuck cafe. We're gonna do there~

She just read it and then close it. She touched her forehead feeling stress knowing she have to faces this guy for one month.

She actually feeling sad knowing today its her last day playing online game with this unknown player beause she will very busy focusing her work.

Tomorrow after her end her class she rush out go to her locker. She put her things and run full of her energy to starbuck cafe. She scared that she were late for their upcoming project song.

She then stop straight in front of cafe. She take a few minutes to balance her breathing after 10 minutes running without stopping.

She take a deep breath and walk in. After she know that Wonwoo doesnt there yet, she order her drink and walk to not so private table. Just she doesnt want to seat near window knowing she already not in the mood so she choose to seat near dark place so she felt some privacy.

After 10 minutes waiting, she then saw a green shirt guy coming her way. "Now we're gonna start........" Wonwoo just sit and straight talking about the project.

Meanwhile dumbfound what happend already.' He's just sit and talking like nothing happend? I waited him almost 10 minutes and not saying sorry for being late? Huh how rude.'

They keep their wotk seriously without change any topic about writting a lyrics.
Mina focusly write her first chorus lyrics meanwhile Wonwoo do his rap part.

She then look to her watch. Its already 6.45. She than stood up and pack her paper.

"Its almost 7. See you tomorrow at dancing class." Without bid goodbyes and turn around , she just walk out and leaving Wonwoo back dumbfound.

'Without bid goodbye and not turn around? How hard this girl to tolerate with.' He shaking his head and also packed his thing.

But before he stood up, he saw her bracelet at the couch. He admired her bracelet and harshly put it at his bag.

'What kind of careless she is.'